Rep Contracts

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Nov 7, 2015 at 8:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone signing these? The KC office and St. Louis office have had only a select few case coverage reps sign the agreement. Are other areas signing? Not even confirmed that the managers/distributors are signed.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't speak for everyone in the Midwest but very few in the South are willing to sign a 25+ page rep agreement that is totally one sided. Hopefully the reps in KC and St. Louis have solid options like we do.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rep agreement isn't even the real issue anymore...it's really about trust to me. I have managers that won't even sign it and they think it's total BS. How can these people be trusted to lead us when they don't even believe what they are saying or doing anymore? The whole organization can't be trusted and everyone is just watching their own back at this point!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New agreements are coming. The reps in Missouri and Kansas stuck together and are expecting new deals with much better commission rates and not as restrictive terms. Push back and ZB will break!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no way they could do special deals! Everyone has to be on the same standard plan...period!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If reps and managers are being asked to sign non disclosure agreements then you know the whole process is tainted and totally not trustworthy. Lies and promises!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the same everywhere, they roll into town and tell you what you want to hear, make slight concessions so everyone feels like they got something then you sign the agreement and you're screwed!! Once you sign you're done in this industry unless you stay with them.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The big dogs have been showing up all across the country with the local leader begging reps to sign anything that resembles an agreement. One year deal and we all get jacked in the end. I don't know one person who believes management at this point. Sign and you're done!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every person in my region would have respected a simple, fair opportunity with the biggest and baddest company in the industry but now we have one lie after another and it's become a total joke

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad thing is I work for a competitor and you could post that last response on any of the big 3 (3.5 if you count S&N) boards. The joys of working for a publicly traded company.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! Only thing I would add is believe, trust and have confidence in your local leadership. All of the big companies have products that work. It's the people that separate them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In Michigan and Indiana that statement is absolutely the truth. Trust the people you work for!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Colorado is the worst!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard California and Colorado are really struggling to sign people. Our area went fairly smooth and we have strong leadership and market presence.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG! All management does is lie to us. A year and a half and they still don't have any idea what's going on with areas, leadership, and contracts? You've got to be kidding, this is becoming a total joke.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We just finished with the process. Just be prepared to be disappointed and broken. We had several face to face meetings and were promised the moon and in the end it was just a delay of the inevitable...take it or leave it!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is hilarious to be a part of. All of the senior reps talk a bunch of crap about not signing and taking business to the competition and when they realize they can't move anything and ultimately have no power they crumble like the weak individuals they truly are. The company should just fire them and move us up and save a ton of money. Management knows the senior reps are useless and just drag things out until it's obvious to everyone!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty naive generalization. It may be true for your territory, but you are worth what you can negotiate. You either have the power or you don't. It all comes down to who can hurt ZB the most if they left the individual territory. Your piece of the pie should tell you what you are thought of.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real reps who actually control the business have left and the weak box openers are stuck acting like they are in control. What a joke and the executives know all they have to do for the poor little box opener is give a little here and there and they all sign. All talk and no relationships or substance at the end of the day!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the same thing everywhere and it's a sad fact that reps no longer have the relationships to impact the big companies anymore. If a Zimmer/Biomet rep actually had relationships and could move business they would never sign that agreement and just give up and settle on something so bad. New world for the reps who always thought that they were irreplaceable and could move business!