Reorg Coming

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2017 at 2:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't say I didn't warn you. Severance won't be as strong as the last go around, so start interviewing now. Looking to cut costs due to hypertension franchise going generic. Operating in the red for 2017. I hope you like change.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is way under plan for FY16, reorg #6 coming soon, and before we make the move to the new office.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already underway. Folk given notice on Monday. More to come.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the CRL from the FDA on CrapL-108 is just another nail in DSI's coffin. It was a stupid deal from day one. Our moronic leaders flushed $200 million down the toilet.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something is wrong when we as salespeople realize that a drug will be dogshit, but our executive team thinks the opposite, and moves forward anyway. Such fools. They should walk away from Morphabond too. That one will be worse than Savaysa.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a sorrowful situation where Japan treats the Edison Leaders as Gods, whilst they have not helped to create a new drug since who knows when the climbed into bed with the Indian Pharma producer and championed them and they were a disaster. I thought that the Japanese were smarter and more thorough than to be fooled by the top two leaders at Edison. They talk a good gMe but so far lack in results. Many will suffer below them.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Industry jokes!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if our team has a conference call today is that a bad sign?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reorg should start in Edison with GG. Confused why Japan keeps him around

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GG will get more power. This is the way he gets rid of people who are against him.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make the announcement already. The sales numbers get worse each week. Time to shake things up. It's go time! Pick me, pick me!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do we really need Edison? They are just a financial drain to the company.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

edison is unreal drag on all effort, no drug approved!!! reorg work is if your top part of country not so good for others all go

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is Edison??

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Edison, named after Thomas Edison. Inventor of the light bulb. DSI has a joint venture with the Edison Electric Company. DSI thought this would be a great way to diversify, but the revenue stream hasn't been there. Apparently biofuels, wind, solar, etc are eroding profits. Just another losing proposition for DSI.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Edison is research and development . If you worked in HQ you'd know that keller and crew are not in charge of developing new drugs. They are as fucked as we are .
    Until Edison fixed we are finished

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any validity to these claims? Timeline? Headcount? We have heard talk of a "re-org" of territory lines but not cutting of reps. In fact, they are claiming to add positions.
    Is this all just a "smoke-screen" to keep us engaged?
    I am a sales rep, and a damn dedicated one. But more importantly, I am a single mom busting my tail to give my children the life they deserve. I need to know if this is just rumor or if I should be concerned! In the meantime, I'm going to continue to hit the pavement and keep my rankings up! I think we all are experiencing the same frustrations daily with DSI, the market and begging for scripts.
    I wish you all luck if we are in for another round of this mess! I know DSI is stacked with some great, talented people!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not worry about your job. Seriously. The "reorg" people are taking about will only be a realignment of territory lines. It will be in place by the time you go to Chicago. Currently, territory lines are still based on cardiology business. They need to be re-drawn for the pain market. No headcount reduction except for people on final warning letters - they always get let go during these things. Hydexor was only supposed to bring in $20 million in 2017, so it's not like we're going bankrupt over the FDA's letter. Hope this helps. Keep up the good work.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thi knpriir post is mostly right we were based on cv and pain is different my manager told me total numbers will stay same but to many reps in some places and too few in others, so unless they move you must be some impact? Final warning letter you'd be out too., north part of us may be some risk

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is definitely true. Been here for years and the Edison team has consistently let us down. Other pharma companies would have addressed the problem and fixed it. We deserve to fail