Religion gone crazy

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Vagitarian, Sep 3, 2015 at 9:33 PM.

1. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

2. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

She is no different than that pathetic state attorney, who stood up after the Baltimore Riots, and made a political speech indicting all the cops, in the bogus Freddie Grey case.

3. Vagitarian

I was speaking of religion not politics my friend. "Religious persecution is when you're prevented from exercising your beliefs, not when you're prevented from imposing your beliefs" This seems to a distinction that a lot of people choose to overlook.....

4. libluvsbukkake

To me, it's one and the same Vag.

5. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

While I believe Kim Davis has the right to her beliefs and convictions, she does not have the right to not follow a law she was elected to follow, even though the law in question is one that was passed after her election. She should have resigned, pure and simple.

On the flip side, people are going to her particular office for gay marriage licenses just to get themselves in the news. Why not just go to an office that will honor what they want. The gays are just as bad as she is.

6. Vagitarian

As this is the case, her personal religious views are utterly immaterial. The County itself does not hold religious views. State and religion are separate entities. If Ms. Davis is under the impression the County Clerk should have religious beliefs, she is mistaken. The County Clerk is an office, not a person.

What Davis is doing in issuing a license is merely saying two people are legally qualified to enter a marriage. She is not sanctioning the marriage. She is not saying she approves of their choices. She is merely affirming they are legally qualified, nothing more. She is not approving of it, or disapproving of it. If she can't do her job, then she should resign.

7. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

If she thinks her religion is the one, she should just terminate herself from her job.

8. Vagitarian

OH GOD - stfu !!!

9. Wonka

Wonka Active Member

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:D

10. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

Actually Miss D.D. the Gay folks are showing the country how silly religious folks are when they carry their religious superstitions to extreme.

11. Drug Dumper

And the gay folks are showing how silly they are by targeting this particular office, just to start a kerfluffle. Honestly, why not just go somewhere else? Why go for the drama?

12. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

Well said.

She also won't be cashing in anytime soon . . .

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/09/04/1418212/-Kim-Davis-won-t-be-getting-rich-because-GoFundMe-has-changed-it-policy

13. libluvsbukkake

So when will we start being accommodating to Poyamorous people? Most Gay people, now that they got theirs, don't care about those of us, that want multiple spouses.

14. Drug Dumper

Does your new wife know you want multiple spouses? Would you be OK if SHE wanted multiple spouses?

15. Vagitarian

As far as I'm concerned, if you can afford it and all members of the household are on board with it - why not? But one step at a time. Currently that would be bigamy. Even Donald Trump says while he doesn't personally approve of SS marriage, it is now the law of the land. "Donald Trump said Friday that he wished a Kentucky county clerk, Kim Davis, was not jailed for refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, but he added that the Supreme Court has ruled and it is "the law of the land. You have to go with it. The decision's been made, and that is the law of the land," Trump said Friday on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Face it folks, he will be the next Republican nominee.

16. libluvsbukkake

Absolutely DD. She would be fine with it I am sure. She is cool beyond belief and we are going to a Lifestyle club tonight as a matter of fact. And, it would only be fair if She had other Men. Doesn't bother me in the least.

Drug Dumper likes this.
  17. Vagitarian

So what if Sarah Palin was denied a hunting license because someone in that office had religious beliefs against killing animals? Are you saying she should just go to a different office?

18. libluvsbukkake

Actually Vag, I could totally see that happening.

19. Vagitarian

I still wouldn't mind boning her and my girlfriend would love to watch.

20. Drug Dumper

No,he's gonna implode...