Reinforced Reload

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by anonymous, Sep 11, 2015 at 7:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why can't we charge higher than $200 for the buttress? It provides efficiency.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because Seamguard is $150

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm happy with $200. You CAN charge more in Ethicon accounts.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we price it at $150 or lower to ease the conversion?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you can only sell on price go work for Applied.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spare me the elitist bullshit. Everything we sell is a commodity, Applied just upfront about it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well hospitals are only looking at price. I just can't see how we can sell it for an additional $150.

Surgeons are OK with the current seamguard. I need to show them that we can provide savings.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you show your docs it actually works before you worry about price.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did. It has the same outcome as seamguard. The premium is not justifiable.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why can't you just match the price and be done with it?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey door knob why don't you learn how to actually sell! SeamGuard is a pain in the ass to load, it slides off center on the reload when the doc is moving the open stapler across the tissue prior to closing. If this happens they need to pull the reload out to reposition or they have to trash it and open another one. When they Fire they have to hold the strings in place. Isn't yours pre- loaded which saves time and won't move around prior to firing? Learn the strengths of your products and the weakness of your competition.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My load needs no reinforcing

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bottom line is procurement in my hospitals doesn't care about a few minutes of time savings man and the surgeon doesn't want to fight for it. Has there been any exception given for lower price?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If indeed you work here, and not some troll... You are an example of why Planned Parenthood needs to be funded. Your parents must regret the decision to carry you every day of their life

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Throw in a free box of Gastrisail! Surely they won't pass up a deal like that!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't that the average rep at COV?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call someone in OD to see if there have been any exception(s) given. I am sure NYP and NSLIJ already pay much lower premium.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got an exception for $50 premium at one of my IDN. Now we are talking.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can I get that price?