REGIONAL SWAPS! WTH!!

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, May 6, 2016 at 8:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this true??????????? I heard that ASM's/RBD's are actually planning to ride with reps not in their district or region!!! Good God! There is somebody wanting to get in my car every damn few weeks! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Go get on a CC, look at reports, etc., and let us do our job! You add absolutely nothing to our day! You slow us down! You make a call an extremely awkward experience, with docs making comments about you when we come back in.

I don't know why Lundbeck has a become a tracker loving, micromanaging company in the last few months, but it needs to end!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAven't heard this before. The way things are going at this company, I'm not surprised at all. They have become obsessed with field rides, trackers, and meetings with no purpose. Man, what has happened to this company!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JA has been wanting to do this for a while and now he gets to see it through. You think it's GJ's idea, but this is JA being puppet master.

When are we getting someone to head up HR? This is painful

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

next swap includes Psych ASM to ride with neuro AM.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is not making money. Sell more, asswipe!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares... If your good at what you do why should it matter? It's probably to get ideas from other regions for their teams.... Why does it matter

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who wants to share ideas that may be working with someone from another region! DON'T YOU GET, WE ARE FORCED RANKED AGAINST EVERYONE IN THE U.S.! Why would you want to help anyone that you compete against for God's sake! Think man!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not all of us think only for ourselves believe it or not

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again who cares!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because it's just MORE damn field rides. That's all mgmt does anymore is field ride. All levels. Trying to justify their jobs. Just let us f---in sell!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all they care about now is metrics in the neuro side which is a change of where things were before. Big pharma has infiltrated this bloated whale. my manager only cares about call metrics at this point. The calls being entered is 10x more important than us finding out where the next patient is to get started on our medicines or seeking out new opportunities. Sad but that's the state of what has become of this once pretty cool company to work for.

Now it's going to be bloody soon with layoffs, no bonuses paying out close to this 33k fantasy they speak of.... nobody is fooled by the mass exodus. Their drugs are overpriced, undersold and clearly their not rehiring or people leaving left and right is a sign that this company can't retain talent because they make no efforts to reward people who work here.

the company claims to want the US to be the leader and financial beacon of their profitability yet they do nothing to ensure those here are paid and provided perks that would encourage someone to stay.

There is unfortunately nothing LU offers to the USA talent pool that separates itself to retain people that now work elsewhere. How's that carousel of rehiring and vacuum of talent working out so far?