Recruitment Bone Health ROMO Sales

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Nov 21, 2016 at 2:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would they approved a drug that has no nonvertaberal data? There are drugs that have the data.

The doctor will tell you, I want Hip bitch! Get out and don't waste my time...unless you plan to make me a speaker. I will find you some poor little old lady that has a strong hip.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even if it is approved, I'm looking for a different job, I can't sell this drug with a clear conscience, damn I hope Repatha gets the outcomes at 35%, maybe they will just let us sell that and abandon this once a month 3rd in class also ran.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

better off selling Romo than Repatha- too many Repatha reps with no revenue and the outcomes data will not help at all- Romo territories are huge, Amgen knows it will not have a larger marketshare- whereas they were shooting for the Moon with Repatha and shot themselves in the foot instead. Best option is to go somewhere else before the massive layoffs in 2018.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I had a gaurantee to be laid off in 2018, I would hang in for one more year. I would even volunteer to be on that list right now. My manager is a nightmare.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joined Amgen and it will hold me over while I interview, I have never seen so many unhappy people in my life what gives?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we're not unhappy - its depression. Amgen is the #1 corporate welfare company in the country. We have more sales reimbursed by the government than any other Pharma company and we rip off everyone by raising prices continually. Repatha ? What a joke. Huge increase in cost for insignificant clinical gain. The EPO Rape gang - yah jack up RBC until they die because higher doses drive higher sales. Profit driven, cash focused, slash, burn, skyrocketing prices - what's not to like. Once Broadway Bob took over we lost all awareness of caring, or science, or ethics. We have a corporate greed culture.

Yes I'm been in too long, Yes I miss Amgen, Yes I expect to be Rif'd

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. But the culture started with Kevin Sharer. Bob just poured it on.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ROMO is gonna suck! Abaloparitide is the drug! RADIUS RULES!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel your pain. Not what it used to be here that is for sure

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad I didn't get the job. Looks like the hiring was a huge waste of everyone's time!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad data with higher CV events like heart attacks and stroke. Yikes!