RECOUPMENT IS COMING TO YOU.

Discussion in 'KCI' started by anonymous, Sep 8, 2015 at 10:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This comp plan has a very poor design. Peter Mocca screwed up one to many times so they put him out to pasture. But they did not fix the problem or even admit there is a problem. The existing trends from Q3 on focus products will product negative pay checks for many reps with double digit growth. All the while Rohit singing the "we are exceeding our revenue numbers as a company" song. People who taking pride in screwing others over for their own gain will never truly successful. Maybe feared, hated and resented. But never. Remembered as a game changer. Sleep well at night Joe knowing that reps are getting negative pay checks while your millions roll in as planned. You may be a good business man but you suck as a person.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just do your job and stop the complaining. This is a good company that has problems like all of them. But overall a nice place to work.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

uhhhh…you've obviously never worked for a good company. Seriously…is this your first job out of college?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What other job can you work to pay back the company? I'm not sure but I feel like we are dealing with the IRS. Yes, the person who said to "stop complaining" must be a millennial fresh out of school and having an authentic experience. Med device reps was once a respected field that has a certain level of respect and professionalism. The suits have turned it into a commodity but still want us to sell our value. The unappreciated person will rarely do more than expected. Look at the Costco vs Walmart model of how employees are treated.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit complaining or get another job fool. I am making good money and have the foresight to be gratefull as there is nothing better out there.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WRONG!!! There are absolutely other jobs and the employer will treat you with respect for your contributions!!! Not all about politics and greed!! What comes around will go around.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are in fairy tale land. Stop with the Karma stuff. Not relevent here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's fairly obvious that you are a newbie who has come from either pharma or Walmart if you are "gratefull" and believe there is nothing better out there. After MANY years w what was a once great company that sadly became Acelity, I recently left. When I bolted, I was above 105% for the year, but simply could take the lies from corporate any longer. I'm now w a device company that respects me, pays me, and doesn't feel the need to try to micromanage reps. They also don't want simpleminded twits like you who drink the Acelity Kool-Aid. There are plenty of really good people at KCI, but your comments make it clear that you aren't one of them

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's fairly obvious that you are a newbie who has come from either pharma or Walmart if you are "gratefull" and believe there is nothing better out there. After MANY years w what was a once great company that sadly became Acelity, I recently left. When I bolted, I was above 105% for the year, but simply couldn't take the lies from corporate any longer. I'm now w a device company that respects me, pays me, and doesn't feel the need to try to micromanage reps. They also don't want simpleminded twits like you who drink the Acelity Kool-Aid. There are plenty of really good people at KCI, but your comments make it clear that you aren't one of them

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sending same info twice. No wonder it is you who are the simple minded twit loser.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really people, stop looking down on the pharma reps. They make more money than we do, drive company cars, and work better hours.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more. No wonder rep's get a bad name. Reading through these threads does make you wonder how "professional" this profession is. Reaping what you sow applies to all of us, not just management. Please do not think that I am sticking up for them. I am not! I despise them. Maybe we need to elevate the game a bit tho

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My DM can't explain the plan. If you're above 100% and don't have negative recoupment on the quarterly statements you shouldn't owe the company money, right?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You would think! I am so pissed dipped to 98% and they are recouping $429 this month! WTF I paid taxes on that money!!! Same day get a email from manager asking why numbers are slipping? HMMM quota is getting higher and higher!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You would think! I am so pissed dipped to 98% and they are recouping $429 this month! WTF I paid taxes on that money!!! Same day get a email from manager asking why numbers are slipping? HMMM quota is getting higher and higher!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We fixed it. Nothing to worry about

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's fixed?