Recording teleconferences

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Jul 28, 2015 at 6:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my state it is illegal to audio record people without their knowledge, but I have seen the manager always seeming to be setting his iphone on record at every instance.
    Is this a complance department issue or a law enforcement issue?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im sorry,but this is not against the law in any state.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liar.

According to the California Privacy Act, it is a crime in this state to record a confidential communication — including telephone and cell phone calls or wire communication — without the consent of all parties.

A confidential conversation is one in which the participants would reasonably expect their conversation to be confined to the parties present. A conference call carried on behind closed doors, especially one involving human resource issues, would be considered a confidential communication.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please let me know your location I would be happy to investigate this for you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you in law enforcement?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I'm a roteck snitch

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If he/she uses it to hurt the company than yes your probly right,but if he/she is using it just to get a great laugh over and over again than no

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stated law does'nt make that distinction.
    I bet that something recorded in a past teleconference just might come back to bite the company someday.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

weve all heard the teleconferences,whos fault would that be?I didnt hire theses goons.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liar:
    its a TELECONFERANCE ,its not ment to be private..................case dismissed.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny! The law is irrelevant huh?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the judge is sooooooo tired of rotech..........CASE DISMISSSSSSSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

omg your so right,i remember those blowhards in thoses teleconferances,i would be willing to purchase theses recordings,they were so pathetic,everyone in the room would be laughing.truely priceless.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if they would let the drivers run the company,i bet it would turn around in less than a month.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

first thing,get rid of all sales reps,all they do is spend thier whole day at pickle park.....sucking pickles