Really Kathy? Bonus roll out mistake?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2015 at 8:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, little anal-dwelling butt monkey. Time for you to go home, little buddy. CP ban the B&L troll from our Shire site!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Notice how this idiot used butt monkey - as taken from the post they are replying to. Evidence, NOTHING original! Just like KK

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go Mets, those little butt monkeys!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mets are winners. KK and supporters complete losers- excellent point.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you SEEN how they make Elaprase? Taco production would be a step up for Shire, one they're not ready for

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have Mets tickets for game 5, do you want to go? Let me know your territory # and we can connect. Go Mets!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone take KK to the KC Royals game and push her off the balcony. Please???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shame on your nasty and vile post. Remember Non-violence and truth are inseparable and presuppose one another.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its called sarcasm but then again, those with Aspergers don't get the joke.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a fan of that idea... most people I talk to including myself, DO lie on those because they fear they can be tracked even though the surveys states that you are anonymous... given that fear and DISTRUST in KK a lot of people who aren't that happy and who have serious concerns with kk would not be 100% honest on that survey and she would end up feeling better than she should about herself at its conclusion.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's great to see KK making friends and influencing people in her role as Head of Sales...WHAT????????
    Merck, Novartis, Bausch, Shire - it is the same feedback everywhere...
    She is NOT a leader.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Fired B&L TRoll: You drink too much. The last time you gave a urine sample it had an olive in it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...wut?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too Funny - Great Post for the B&L Troll!! He needs to find another site to post daily!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is getting real boring. Stop replying to your own posts and STOP trying to imply this is one person fed up with KK. The whole sales force has had it with her ineptness

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post!!!!!! Thank for being number 4,673 to point out how bad she is.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey B&L Troll: This morning when you put on your underwear and your neighbors could hear the fruit-of-the-loom guys laughing at you. hahahahaha

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are as unoriginal as KK. Seriously! Rodney Dangerfield called from the grave and said he wants his jokes back.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was bad..... I feel sorry for the offices that have to deal with an idiot like you walking in their doors and trying to sell them on a daily basis.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your psychiatrist told you that you are bat sh*t crazy and y'all said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too. Have a sh*ty weekend B&L Troll!