Really Kathy? Bonus roll out mistake?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2015 at 8:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good reply because the person who posted a couple above just got taken to school. Real leaders don't just spit out whatever is written for them and then place the blame on others.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks B&L troll!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a fucking LIAR! There is no HR Compensation first of all. This is ALL Kathy Kobe's mistake and she should own up to it. If she didn't "understand" what she was reading or saying then she is incapable of sitting at that level of leadership. She is a moron and her actions validate this. It's fitting that the big puss Perry doesn't bail her out because he's probably sick of covering for her just to keep his boss happy and her quiet.

Sad and pathetic leadership here folks that one day will be a case study.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not a troll. Why is this a consistent reply for you. Is it possible that a lot of us at Shire really do have these concerns. I don't hate my job or Shire. I think it is a great company. I don't agree with all the actions of our leaders. Why does this make me and others a B&L troll. Please reply back kk. We have been told by some insiders at corporate that "B&L troll" is your favorite reply on cafepharma.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste, I've been around for a long, long year, Stole many a man's soul and faith.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great reply. I am very confident that its KK as the lone supporter on here. Her fragile ego won't let it ride and she absolutely refuses the ever think she could be wrong. Text book case of Aspergers if I may say.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are you to criticize anyone? You were fired for poor sales and expense account fraud! Go back to your parent's basement. We (99.9%) SUPPORT KK!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You make me laugh Kathy and you couldn't be more further from the truth. You are the one getting canned along with marble mouth just as soon as Flem sells off this taco stand. You were lucky Abbvie didn't get this place because there were already rumors of how quick you would have been tossed out on the street. Count your days honey! Oh and only about one or two idiots here support you. The rest laugh at your incompetence. In fact I'm laughing right now.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It isn't cool to refer to Shire as a taco stand. This is a good company overall. If I did take that taco stand comment literally I would have to say it is A LOT more accurate than the fool who said 99.9% of us support kathy. At the next meeting look at people's faces when they are shaking her hand or giving her a hug. About half are throwing up a little in their mouth. Another 25% roll their eyes to their friends as she waddle off. The other 25% really do like her. I don't hate on the people that still like her. I was one of them until not long ago. Why do the minority hate on us when we express our feelings of kk's inability to lead in a respectable fashion. I want to be clear. It is possible to work for a good company with a great product and still be lead by an incompetent individual. .. doesn't mean I hate my job or that I don't do it well. It simply means my sales leader is in way over her head. Don't hate on people on either side for their opinions. Refer back to the facts. That is why I feel the way so many others do.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1.) Shire WAS as good company
    2.) What did you initially like about her? Would love to hear what it was. My ZD and RDs couldn't stand her the minute she was handed the job (that is way over her head) and thought that she had ALL the answers to fix this place, despite years and years of record growth.
    3.) The minority who "hate on us" are actually her. Who in their right mind would come on here to defend her? I mean seriously???
    4.) And finally, look at her track record... law suits, HR claims against her, compliance issues where she was reprimanded and had to be retrained and thousands of complaints on this board from other companies about her and her bullshit.

You can be as positive as you'd like and play Switzerland in this whole charade, but she and Perry are horrible people who don't deserve one ounce of respect. They're maggots who lie, manipulate and embellish on their worth and then pat themselves on the back for a job well done. At least I (we) can look in the mirror.

Piss off!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what did Kathy do while at shire that was a compliance issue and caused re-trainings?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask her. Or anyone in the Gulf Coast for that matter.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what???? How about instead of worrying about other people doing well or not doing well - conspiracy of lay off or not... Why doesn't everybody just be concerned with themselves and not be concerned with others? It's wasted bad energy and Karma. No one should say bad things about other people. Everyone needs to mind their own business and focus on their OWN self and job. That goes for everyone! Reps and DM', ZM's - All of you negative - stir the pot conspiracy theorists! Mind your own shit and stop gossiping and spreading unnecessary rumors. We all should play nice in the sandbox - everyone will look the same in the unemployment line - so stop talking smack and shut the fuck up! Peace out!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be very busy trying to stem this tide. Face it, the vast majority are unhappy, and if they had options they'd leave. Your little tantrum simply shows the low caliber of individual who "likes" KK (assuming it's not the KK itself).

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It most definitely is KK. Notice she mentions karma. She likes to throw the term "karma" around as a belief. Don't worry KK it's coming your way soon too. And since FO and PS have stacked the deck in their favor our only recourse is to "out" the inappropriate behavior here. The only conspiracy is what these "leaders" are pulling.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Kobe I have a suggestion. Why not run a survey on employee engagement like Shire used to do regularly. I challenge you to do this and live with the feedback.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is nothing more miserable in the world than to arrive in paradise and look like your passport photo.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a buffoon to quote Erma Bombeck on this thread. All your inane distractions simply prove that KK and her defenders are mindless butt monkeys who have never had an original thought. Good job KK or whatever you are.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does opie still work at shire

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't know. But Regan MacNeil and Montgomery Burns do. They're leading this shit show