Really.... Another meeting

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Mar 23, 2016 at 6:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I listen. All I hear is one shaming comment after another. He has no respect for his people. He only values those who kiss his ass day after day. It's called 'The Scott Hardy Effect'.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big Tex here! You reps are silly.... #GoTexGo

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They need to do a big tent presentation of all the vacancies and hold themselves accountable for the high turnover rates.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Accountability? Sunovion mgmt does not know what that is!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales Operations is apparently excluded from being held accountable as well.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Day 1. Let's get this over with.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Entire meeting could be done in 1 1/2 days.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The entire meeting could be accomplished on a web call in 2 hours. Enormous cost savings

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the concert is much better live! I love this place!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

26 more days....#GoTexGo

Go Tex Go say it....Go Tex Go!!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, the Texas hospitality has been so refreshing so far. I love being here and connecting with all my coworkers from across the country and oh ya let's not forget how much fun it is to see the Gishman in concert at every single meeting. It's getting a little pathetic now. If he's having a mid life crisis and wants to be a rocker he should do it on his own time. Anyone else think this is just getting pathetic. If so, meet me in the west lobby area tonight after the forced fun function and we can start a petition to make sure he doesn't play in the band at any future meetings.

Pathetic!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gish's ego is out of control.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would like to know a dollar figure to put such a meeting on?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever it is it's too much and a poor ROI. It's purely to let the caged animals at corporate get out of their cages and feel important.