RD Staci B

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2015 at 12:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is she not jejune?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Performance reviews 'performed' by Staci are going great so far! Knocking people down a few pegs is really boosting morale, inspiring harder work ethic, and having all our reps in the area excited to SUCCEED!

Did anyone else call HR today?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen up: the last of the good leadership in the west left in January and was replaced by shit (PP), among others. Consider the bell curve of talent and overlay it across the west--they fall on the lower left side. When a new DM such as PP performs perf rvws from last year without even acknowledging the FCRs from the former DMs and, instead, grills the reps on where they were at what time on what day, you just know SB's hand is shoved up their asses and moving their lips. Assholes.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess I should thank Staci for forcing me out. I wound up with a better company and a President Cup win my first year there. Sorry Staci you can't be my plus one. Lol

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are absolutely correct! Sad but too true...DSI is done. Thank you Staci.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you ever hear her say "nice job" to anyone? I guess if your region was always bottom of the barrel, you'd be cranky too.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a classy lady when it comes to treating professional tenured reps with respect and them deciding to leave the company. On a brighter note I had a great time at DSI and am grateful for all the other great people I had a chance to work with. She would be wise to sharpen her social skills and attitude. Sure hope she reads this. Nothing personal Staci. Just a word of advice cause one day... I may be interviewing you or better yet be your boss.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it! Staci is a horrible manager and mean-spirited beeotch!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I am well aware of the her poor leadership and it will be taken care of in 3 months.

Sincerely,

R.L.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Rob.

Yours,

KK

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Staci is a core example of the level of incompetent to which leadership DSI has devolved. It will only get worse and it is sickening to watch.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She basically hates everyone.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love how this thread is continuing. Keep it going.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It keeps going because Staci Balanay is a terrible leader. She is corrupt and is not capable of leading a region much less her own emotions. Sorry to all of you that have to put up with her for a paycheck. Oh well...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poopoo

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard to find any good qualities for Staci. If she has any, and most do, she sure hasn't shown them professionally.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! Nailed it!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is so depressing. What happened to work life balance, dsi?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR is a bigger joke. Who does SP think she is anyway ? Overpaid for doing nothing