Ratings are out today!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Feb 3, 2017 at 3:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it is more about being liked and we aren't getting honest results in result of that.

With PF GSK has largely handicapped how reps operate, some are rewarded for putting on a good show, some for making up meaningless tasks, and some because they can hit checked boxes. It's no surprise to see what issues have resulted.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is the transparency in this process? This seems like a lawsuit waiting to happen, but then again, that's the GSK way.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plus it really helps if you are good looking.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait until the layoff. Then if and when you gain employment in another sales environment that you explain your way out of the paper bag to your new boss. "But wait, wait! Look at all the tasks and meaningless busy work I completed. And I kissed your a** each and every day. And I'm so good looking. What do you mean my sales need to improve? My last sales company didnt look at market share nor market share change. You are treating me so unfairly." What would the Donald say??? YOU'RE FIRED!!! So you will quickly be on the job search...again.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word on the street is you cannot get employment. Not even an interview. No sales company would consider me due to GSK ranking system. Nothing to base my sales performance on. Common knowledge.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true, I actually have an interview with a medical device company next week. We all still have sales numbers and can show performance compared to the nation, etc, we just don't have rankings. It's all in the story you tell, so be positive.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too many rumor mongers........or children playing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's it to you? What stake doyou have in people discussing how rankings are determined? Is free speech now forbidden?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must have hurt someone's feelings......much of what you read here is gobbeldigook whining.....nothing constructive Dear.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Transparency is not a thing here, they hide as much as they can while giving a false appearance of what they allow you to know.

You can get interviews, just explain yourself and remove any GSK buzzwords when you interview and you'll be just fine.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know how GSK's so-called field leaders can get a way with these subjective measures, but they do somehow. It's easy to find something to focus on when you are looking for that "missed-opportunity"... no day is perfect when you have the "ball and chain" manager in tow. That's the job though ... but what's not cool is having a manager who does not keep themselves in check and does not work at being fair or balanced. Bad leadership is demoralizing.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you poor millennial......want a perfect world don't you, without any managers. You are a small cog in a huge company Sparky......get over it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stupid people like you need authoritarian figures to tell you what to do. Most companies which are truly successful and innovative are doing away with layers of management opting instead to hire people who can function without daddy always telling them what to think!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sparky....Let's get a room and have a Man on Man talk/play....Ok ? My Mustashe feels like the real thing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you hired out of India?