Ratings are out today!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Feb 3, 2017 at 3:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sem 2 ratings are out

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ratings...WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get over it.......it's always been who has the biggest smile and the best looking get the best ratings !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ratings are scripted, pharma has a fake way of doing things but GSK patient first ratings are by far the worst and fake.

The managers meet and "discuss" how the people on their teams stack up. They are perfecting their script and it's quite a joke. PF has many metrics and it's all subjective, which is why managers are scripting ratings.

Reps aren't judged the same or held to the same standards. My advice is to share your ratings with each others you trust.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make sure your manager meets the minimal qualifications, a 4 year degree. If not, they are not qualified to rank you...There is a pseudo manager in J.G.'s region with an Associates Degree...She is not even qualified to work here...Ask her reps or former reps, she is a Bully!! Discrimination, Talk To Your Lawyer

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what, she must be cute.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are her initials? Very interesting.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that people even believe in these ratings speaks of Stockholm Syndrome!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not too difficult to figure out who she is:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's obvious, that's who I thought too.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That hurt! I do remember when I was promoted into MM from the field. I am the hombre posting about my MM promo to RAM. Yes, I was blessed with very good looks, and lifted weights 6 days/wk about 2 hrs/day. OK-I was very good looking and admit it. There were about 2 of us per 200 and we got promoted. Oh well, that is life in sales and you knew it going in..............Play football and get crowned teeth. (lift heavy and eat clean too!)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a pompous ass! So nice that you were "blessed with very good looks." Good looks fade and when they do and you have to face (and present) your true self, good luck. Jerk.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As another post said, there are many wannabees out there, and children playing on the computer.So sad.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably not news to most, but managers ARE basing rankings on sales numbers. Was told that I didn't meet the "goal" for certain plans and that my impact wasn't consistent over the semester (even though when looking at the semester as a whole, my market share did increase significantly).

If we were actually paid on sales goals, and a set/assigned goal is missed, a lower ranking makes perfect sense. But at GSK where, according to our CIA we're not supposed to be incentivized or ranked on sales how is it that we are, and you have a manager that is brazen enough to say so? It's frustrating that they want us to play by one set of rules, and judge us on another set. They say on a national/public level (and to the government) that sales number aren't used to incentivize us, but that simply isn't true.

So what do you do when your manager comes right out and says that they're basing integrated rating scores on sales numbers?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I certainly would do the right thing and tell him he is wrong and that you are calling HR and a bottom feeding law firm to report him.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no sales correlation in our region. I wish there was..everything is highly subjective with no standardization between managers. I've seen reps with some of the lowest sales in our region get ones and some of the highest get 3's or below. Last year, the highest share in our region and probably the nation received a 4 rating...I hope they initiate a non-subjective rating system.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

--Everything is highly subjective and can be cherry picked. Remember they do "caliberations" aka fixing rankings, so it really depends what story they are telling. The story has to keep going for the manager to look good, that's how bad our system is.

I'll give you a great example, I was given very low rating several times, I have one of the highest sales numbers in my region and also on top for the BS average metric we are judged by. I was told to ask for help with the higher rates reps, have to do extra things, and other "coaching". My results are clearly fine, but the story of PF dictates other, I really would love to screen shot the numbers to show.

There has to be winner and losers on these things, it's all about what story is being told to people above them.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's all about who the manager likes.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If my manager screwed me, I would let him or her know that you get what you pay for! You take care of me and I take care you, any questions ? The fact is that when I make a call on a doctor, whether or not I talk to him about a football game or heavily involved in my drug, it will all look the same when I enter the data at the end of the day. Once again any questions, boss?