Rankings

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Sep 9, 2014 at 10:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think about all the stooges that sit behind those conference tables. Most of them our JC buddies including our new CS department head. If you don't think numbers are adjusted based on friendship or drinking buddies, you must be a total fool.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, now you know what to get me for Christmas. A bottle of Jack and your numbers won't look so pathetic either.

KN

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see your keeping the "one more for the road" in tact. Don't forget to shave before you head to work

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you so worried about others?
    Do other reps sell your product in your territory?
    Do you feel undervalued?
    Does it really matter that some situations are unfair?

Life isn't fair
    People out there are going to have it worse than you and other will have it better than you
    Here is a crazy, almost insane idea

Work hard and enjoy what you do and remember you probably make more money than 90% of Americans

I bet you that your Latte from Starbucks tastes even better tomorrow morning in your BMW and your designer suit - but your right life sucks and its unfair

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why do PC if it is not going to be fair.
    Why are the ones not selling INR getting the lowest quota's for it? Great idea, dont sell it and you wont get a quota for it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets review your comments Einstein -

What I believe is unfair is that these current clowns in management have the gaul to set numbers and hold us to the fire when we have continued to be in a SEVERE backorder. In fact, our RSD claims our status will not change until end of 1QTR. So yes, I along with others are somewhat pissed that the playing field is a tad unfair. Especially, when their response is "increase each physician's mcot order by 3 per month". Seriously? You don't think our competition recognizes these delays and will soon capitalize converting our accounts? Hell, we can't even sign on any new accounts due to this shortage. Good luck getting that approved by Major Nelson.

You think the majority of our sales force is working full tilt these days? Why would they? All of us are receiving calls everyday with complaints of patient delays along with the in-house inventory. Guaranteed, 60% of sales force is already begun their holiday shutdown.

So please don't get on your high horse and compare our saleries vs everyone else. You should have compared what some of these idiots are making in the CN oval office. God knows they've done nothing to earn those extra shares of stock.

But Im assuming your territory is running at 100% due to all the ball licking you've performed over the past year. I'm sure your also that same individual who is always the first one heard on the CC's followed up with some lame email to either to the major or AB stroking them on the wonderful QTR we had.

At least I can look in the mirror and realize thats toothpaste on my lips. Whats your excuse

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are seriously some people around here who need their heads examined

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expand, please

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you need that comment explained then you are more than likely one of the ones who needs an examination

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont get it either but thanks for adding to the great conversation.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new metrics for the fourth quarter now include "monitors not shipped."
    So, don't be worried your practices don't get monitors. You will be compensated
    with this new metric! It now carries a PC weighting of 50%!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on asshole why did you remove the vagina comments? That was some funny shit!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They should show us growth top reps have done for the year so everyone knows what it takes. Show QR for jan- oct so everyone can see the significant growth top reps have achieved. I bet most have doubled QRs for the year.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No they should show us much more than that

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring back the million dollar vagina thread its a lot more interesting

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is very strange that there was no change in PC ranking from Mar-Apr time frame? How does everyone win PC that early in the year? Look at the top reps they are the same at the beginning of the year.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't you get the memo? Paying attention to details like that is frowned upon here.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats because they all belong to the KNDC

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have remember the history if you want to understand it. Keep in mind that the first 2 quarters of this year were built off actual sales from the last 2 quarters of last year so anyone who had a weak finish to 2013 was given a clear headstart this year. Q3 was supposedly a layup for some who were bitching about poor payouts and Q4 was built off of Q3 forecast not actual sales. They need to come up with a consistent method of developing forecasts and then stick with it. Only then will you see people making moves within the rankings

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PC club should be based off of growth for the year. The ones I know have been flat all year.