Randy Schulte

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2010 at 6:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was fired because he was a terrible rep, everyone knows that but he is claiming it was based on his sexual orientation

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mikey D, you would not know a good rep from a bad rep. In fact, you can't even tell the difference between a good woman or a bad woman. Or a married woman from a single woman, for that matter.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Randy is a good guy. And a good Rep. Don't listen to any Corporate "Bashing". Just another, in a long line of KCI screw ups. I assure you, it will not be the last.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did he do good?
    Please list his accomplishments as a Rep the last year

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last refuge of a scoundrel, tell me your "accomplishments". He was a much better rep than you could ever hope to be. I love it when management tries to show up on the board. Or is the corporate attorney types? Well, you lost the patent suit, are preparing to lose the EEOC investigation findings and you are only good at hiding relevant information from the Medicare IG. Go back to your hole, your cubicle or wherever you reside. Oh and one more thing, you're an ASS!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Randy for years supporting everything KCI stood for. All the PINHEADS may have forgot, he was the CEO Award winner as he supported his community in LA through the most difficult time they've seen. Most today here, couldn't carry his jock. We have all lived on the fruits of others, things are about to change.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you are saying you can't name one good thing, no one can. Reps are paid to produce, if you do not produce you should lose your job. I can tell you first hand that all he ever did was hang out at the service center or his country house. I would be curious if any of those days were ever reported as vacation when he went to his vacation house.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't look like Randy fit into the diversification model CB is looking for, over 40 and white.

This growth will be driven by continued innovation, the diversification and global expansion of our business, and a strong organizational capability around quality, clinical evidence, and customer relationships. The people of KCI take this work with great responsibility, especially when you consider that our business is at the center of some of the most pressing health issues today—this includes areas such as diabetes, chronic wound care, infection management, and breast cancer.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Usually a person has to be good at something to be arrogant, but that guy was arrogant and sucked at his job and obnoxious beyond belief

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To Poster#27
    Who are you?What are your accomplishments at KCI?What is your position with KCI?If you are not one of the top 20 YOU WILL BE GONE TO!!
    I worked for KCI in the early 90's and they were the worst POS company!There are alot of dead bodies under the KCI truck and most was due to managers managing using fear and intimidation especially with women! The owner of the company at the time was a religious freak but the people running the show were nothing more than low lifes who talked the talk but DIDN'T walk the walk.Be careful about bashing without looking at the companies policies and practices.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope he has a lot of money, or a lawyer taking this on contingency. Being right is very expensive in our legal system.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work for this company and could care less about Andy, Randy, Sandy or Jim Dandy. But it does seem that no one wants to face the fact that if you are not a high producing rep you should be replaced.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats funny