Random 'interview' on Organizational Expectations

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Oct 18, 2016 at 11:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My counterpart was 'selected' to participate in a discussion with the director of diversity and inclusion about BU expectations and motivators. Anyone else heard of this going on?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen culture is dead and this joker is supposed to fix it.

Amgen culture will remain dead until they bring in real, positive, visionary leaders not lemmings of Banker Bob.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Initials please.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep your fish bowl clean! Glad Dickey P overpaid the culture consultants for that gem! This place is a disaster.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sad part is the managers believe they are true "coaches." It's as if they believe this is our first gig out of college. I HATE this company and being here. It's the absolute worst culture I've experienced. Everything is the rep's fault despite poor ass account management and payer coverage. Good products but absolutely TERRIBLE direction, leadership and strategy BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management with no field experience aka Laura brand and ones that make terrible decisions fall back on blaming reps. DMs suck up to management to keep their jobs and blame reps too. It's a joke of a company. No wonder no onyx reps stayed long term at Amgen.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. Rolf gave Laura brand a high performing district in the OBU to check off leadership and managing a high performing team. The team was already a top district so one year all she had to do was not fuck up. Then she could go back to headerquarters and act like she built, coached and made that team a winner.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new bull$hit the account management team has sold to "leadership" and hence to the bobble head DMs is that the prescribers for Repatha don't know the appropriate patient to prescribe Repatha. Therefore, many prescribers are writing it for primary prevention. What bull$hit! Perfect example of the reps being blamed for poor strategic direction and the lack of payers approving it. Amgen by far is the shittiest company I've worked at and it ain't even close. Too many ex-Pfizer micromanaging pill pushers in charge with no strategic thinking or business acumen outside of reach and frequency metrics. Seriously, when was the last time Amgen launched a successful product because the last 4 or 5 have flopped? Yet the reps are ALWAYS the ones who fall on the sword.

9. It's truly a shame Sr management doesn't have the guts to say things are messed up. Let the field sales people take the blame and make their manager keep pushing the ideological agenda till its right. The people getting punched in the face by their customers are the ones who are not doing it right. I have never seen anything so botched. Too bad. Great products.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all work for Amgen, yet the managers are claiming credit of who generated the Repatha scripts. Instead of building a brand together, this current culture allows us to fight over it. Worst teamwork directions from the top down. No Amgen values are demonstrated from the leadership team. The directions are down right toxic and creates internal animosity. The competition is outside of Amgen, you fucken morons! Focus on the competitors and not each other. Until this changes, you are not going to motivate this sales team.

No consultant is needed. Is this not common sense?

11. Laura Brand

Laura Brand Guest

When I come to CV. BCG will fix everything.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need ZS to re-align the territories. Clearly these reps need better coaching and new target lists. Let's implement weekly drive alongs so "just in time" coaching can help them grow.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right? Let's poor millions to this consulting group instead of paying out the sales force. That will grow the business.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do we keep using ZS?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will use solely BCG when Laura Brand takes over.

[​IMG]