Raises?!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Feb 4, 2016 at 10:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Are they serious. Enterprise years for the field or for leadership also.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haven't heard. What's the word?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to look for greener pastures. Stay thirsty my friends.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's this for a response? Look at what average raises you've received, percentage wise,from let's say 2007-2015. Now figure in inflation from those same years. More than likely, your raises from AZ, or any other pharma company for that matter, don't come close to offsetting inflation! Theoretically, you make LESS year after year with inflation figured in. A true yearly raise is anything above inflation rates. Anything less, and you're working more and more for less.BUT,it's better than nothing, or not having a job to go to. Just something to consider!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And yet drug prices increase 6-9% a year. A rep is lucky to get a third of that. I wonder what PH and other high ups get?
    Hello 60 minutes? I have a story for you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does that mean there will be no increases this year for the field?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your raise this year is in the form of: we will not take away reimbursement for your cell phone--just yet.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As much as small raises suck, i'd rather forgo a raise and pay for my internet so people keep their jobs. AZ is about to lose a 1/4 of their revenue. If you lost 1/4 of your income you would be making cutbacks too. Let's just hope layoffs are not apart of the equation. The whole world is in a major contraction phase, if I keep my job I'll consider myself lucky!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

still feel that way after the Super Bowl ad?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A Story ? From a slacker like you, it's more like a FAIRY TALE !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talked with a fellow rep recently with another big pharma company who said they get 4% yearly raises. I'm calling BS on that one. Or are we blind? Anyone know what's to be exped this year,especially with like the 5 rating system? I've heard that the only real way to increase base is to job hop for like 10-15% base increase.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely, if you're looking for 10-15% you're in the wrong place. You MIGHT be able to sniff that with a level up promotion, but that depends where you are in the salary band. Fight for your 0.5%'s within the district and hope to get 2%+. AZ will never leave the enterprise years now that they have proven the ability to bend over reps with lack of deserved raises and covering basic monthly work related expenses.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't count on a CL raise for 10-15%. Thats about what i was expecting when i went from a 2 to 3 last year. It was about 4%! Heard from others that they received about the same. In the past it was supposed to be 10-15%. My DM said he had no say in the percentage this 2015 was different than before. Just my luck! Stupid company

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moving up CL is,in a way, a means to "keep good employees" hanging on for the hope of a bit more base,a bit more bonus....a LOT more work. Think about it, CL advancement happens across span of many,many years, especially as you go up the ladder. Just ask those who've left AZ to go to another pharma or biotechnology company for way more salary and/or bonus increases, WITHOUT having to go through the politics and time involved to get a CL increase. Not saying it's always greener on other side, it's just a different way to increase your bottom line.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These raises are a joke. That's all I can say.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Barely makes up for loss of Internet. At our level its peanuts. Maybe if we were making what super senior management makes, this years raise would be meaningful. No point to working hard here or volunteering for extra things. Cause you and the guy that did nothing got the same raise.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the range for pay increase? This is my first raise with AZ and I received 2%. What's the average? Is it posted somewhere?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on the year but it's usually small. We haven't heard a peep yet. 2%, does that even cover your loss of Internet expenses?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got your raise long ago, A boot in the ass right out the door. Gonzo looking for you.