Question

Discussion in 'KCI' started by anonymous, Oct 9, 2015 at 10:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I noticed that thread about Cleveland was taken off the board. I though CP was for expression and thoughts!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So then, how do you teach others to play by the rules?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, deleting stuff. Who is doing this?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the posts have all been removed again. Lot's of shame in Cleveland's game?????

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on guys, own it...gives you street cred.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is so bad about Cleveland other than the Browns?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The RVP (RS) has a rap sheet. Although KCI is apparently good with it. Lots of other drama on the team too.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look up this 'KCI Cleveland RVP' and it isn't removed there.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unbelievable.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just when you think we couldn't possibly sink any lower. Honestly, what is going on with this company?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to background checks?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all the government needs to do is go to the clinic and ask if they know anyone from Acellity. The fraud will begin to unravel

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does bad stuff always happen in Cleveland?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JZ and FS always treated me pretty well. It's a shame KCI (Acelity) shows so little appreciation for its people.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cleveland will finally have a winner this June.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ha

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More posts erased. Someone in Cleveland has some pull on Cafepharma...doesn't want any bad pub. Goes to show that Cafepharma isn't what it says it is. If you try and have a discussion and they don't like it they rip it off the thread. Apparently cafepharma wants to protect KCI as well...particularly the DM and RVP in Cleveland.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same old story. Sleep with your manager…you get low quotas and bigger territory. RVP wines and dines largest accounts yet doesn't allow other reps to spend money on dinners, conferences, etc. Female reps replaced by men. Same old same old...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The other post regarding Cleveland RVP & DM has been removed again. Are they afraid of the whistleblower comments? They are hiding something.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place blows. My manager is an *sswipe, where do they get these people? Everything is a fire drill with this guy. Could we please get some managers in here that actually have experience? Why do we keep rehiring employees that resigned???