Q4 Bonus pay date

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2017 at 1:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So in 2015, we got our bonus on Feb 11th. At this point, we still haven't even seen Q4 final numbers. I'm gonna guess we don't get it til MARCH!! Your guess?!? Any insight?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes actually we will get bonus in March my mgr told me..right after he told me how much/many rx people on my team missed bonus and tiers by.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company plays games like no other especially when it comes to compensation
    Flemm takes care of himself/his closest friends and screws everybody else.
    How he handled the abbv buyout change of control clause was just a preview.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q4 numbers announced at NSM. Why is this a surprise? Otherwise, there would be no secret as to who won PC and VPC as people would be able to figure it out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, when the hell are we gettting our bonus check for Q4? This is a f**king joke!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thinks it's going to be March 3

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Mgr told me March 17th, and I checked that is a payday. Just unfortunate that they are gonna hold our money that long.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That does suck. I was told March 3

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perry needs time to Dr. the results. He's a first class swindler. He probably spends his vacations growing a handlebar moustache and tying women to railroad tracks dressed in a black cape and tophat.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow that is bs

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When they start playing games with bonus payouts that's a bad sign. Holding bonus' to pad the bottom line for the earnings call. More like an April payout not March.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more. The first sign that a company is in trouble is their inability to do what they say they would do regarding bonus.