Q3 Sales Contest

Discussion in 'KCI' started by anonymous, Jul 28, 2016 at 1:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q3 Sales Contest is a great one Folks. It is the Acelity Turd Contest. The biggest juiciest Turd gets a $100 and a certificate signed by a VP. My TCV sent in a 13 inch double tapered beauty with corn in it. That may be the winner Folks. Let the Contest begin. This will be Great!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just Fedexed a Beaut. 7 inches long and 5 inches in diameter. This bad boy made me bleed on its way out. It is a nice orange gold color with a pitch fork end. I fished it out with Acelity Tongs and put that beautiful piece of Feces in a Ziploc and admired it for a good 5 minutes before realizing it had ripped my back pipe pretty good. I am getting that $100 for sure.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't even see straight after the one I am sending. An ankle grabber beauty! My prolapse is now back too.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I combined mine with my TMV. I poopooed first, didn't flush and my TMV dropped trough and plopped down. She was squinting in agony as she ripped that dark brick from her stink hole. After she wiped the garage door clean, we twisted them together like a pretzel and laminated it. This one is going in the Hall of Fame. Dollar Bills Ya'll.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so jazzed about winning this. I have eaten nothing but Broccoli and Mac and Cheese for a week straight. My stomach is grumbling like a goat in heat. Tonight when I blast that trophy, I am going to arc it onto a cutting board and hold it down with Duoderm. I can feel the first place winner approaching my exit pipe now screaming to come out and say Hi to the world. I hope it doesn't leave me gaping for a few days but that $100 will be worth it. Go Acelity!