Publicis's Future

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, May 17, 2016 at 8:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With all of the contracts being cut what is happening to Publicis?? Future is not looking very bright and there is now a gluten of reps unemployed.

Do they have anything in the works?? When looking at the job board it is very empty. The top brass better get their stuff together and start working. It is reminiscent of what happened to PDI.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no future at Publicis. Best of luck with your next job. Stay positive.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh no the reps have Gluten!!! Publicis is the expert in this field they will recover

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There appears to be a glutton of gluten idiots......

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To shed some perspective on this I never worked for this company was put on their do not hire list why I don't know?
    The bottom line is I'm found something much better working directly for a Pharma company.
    No chicken shit, asskissing or being worried about some asshole tracking what I do with my time. All they care about is production.
    So why would you even consider working at this shit hole?????

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiters have do not hire lists? Where do these come from? How did you figure out that you were on the list?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told by someone I know and trust
    Good luck

9. Paige Jack

Paige Jack new user

I found a great exit strategy out of pharma 6 years ago find me on Linkedin and I'll show you a great plan B :) Best of Luck, as the industry has been "done" for awhile but there is a GREAT life post pharma. Paige Jack

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No such thing. Guy is a liar.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the previous poster... You might want to contact HR because I did. They told me that they do keep a file of representatives that will not be rehired. When I asked if it was a "Do Not Rehire" list, I was told.."yes...so to speak, but you may submit your application for any position you'd like."(heavy Indian/Pakistani accent). I said "Why would I submit an application if there would be no chance of being rehired? It would waste everyone's time."
    She stated that the hiring managers would be made aware of your past history if you have worked on a contract in the past and that it was really up to them, but the the likelihood of being rehired is slim.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Publicis feels like a sinking ship after the loss of these big contracts...not many jobs posted and no good outlook for the displaced people. Look elsewhere!
    The internal recruiters apparently weren't even given detailed info on layoffs and all the contracts that were affected.
    Reps in the field shouldn't be the ones breaking the news to the recruiters!! Total disconnect and chaos :(

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. There is a "do not RE-hire" list for people who left in bad standing (fired, etc). Every company has that. The guy above said he was on a do not hire list and he never worked for the company before. I'm calling BS on that one.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bab boo

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keeper

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PubTouchpoint recruiters NEVER return phone calls or even emails (unless a sales commission is pending). But this is also true for the other CSO's like inVentiv Health and Quintiles. If there's no potential money in returning a phone call they don't do it. Business has changed much in the last 15 years or so. It's all about "I'm gettin' mine and F you". Just get used to it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey buddy you can call BS on whatever you want
    Never worked a day in the field for this horseshit company and wound up on the do not hire list. That's the absolute truth!
    Glad I don't need the job.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very vague on the product/ device you promote. Sounds like some type of Aesthetics thing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's selling overpriced multi level marketing Mark Kay Cosmetics !

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry you didn't get the job. Ever consider mattress sales? Pay is surpringly similar but retail hours kind of sucks. Working holiday sales when everyone else if off is disheartening