Publicis Crestor contract sales force?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Aug 18, 2015 at 11:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

interviewing for a "hybrid inside/field sales" position selling Crestor. I don't see anything on here about this? How does this hybrid position work? Any insight?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crestor are you kidding me....goes generic Jan/2016....peds indication july/2106

This drug is great...but AZ stinks to high heaven.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nope, no time to share insight here. If interviewing and if a qualified candidate, would be wise to network and ask a reliable source. Why so needy trolling for details on an anonymous public site for? Those looking for a career know better. Those whose career it is to sneak around and profile competitive companies pipeline, sales force, training etc, do not care where they find their crappy info.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a fucking asshole. If you have no information, just keep your mouth shut.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why should they keep their mouth shut? Guess some really want all of us to stay in the dark in regards to the outside jerks for hire that troll these boards posing as any kind of job seeker or needy patient in hopes of having some one on the inside spill non public information for them. For free. Some out their worked in pharma CI and were able to get out and move beyond. It's a dirty con-game full of creeps willing to sell out their integrity (along with any one they come in contact with) all for a buck. That is solid information.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In 2011 AZ hired the Publicis force Called "Ocean" to promote Crestor during the Lipitor generic conversion. The contract lasted about 1 year. Chances are it is a short term contract that will be trying to keep physician writing branded Crestor for the next 6 months ( aka... Just milking it to the end). Publicis is known for big territories, low pay, crappy managers and pathetic bonus!!! And yes, sadly I was on this contract in 2011... It sucked! Hope this helps.... My advice keep looking for other opportunities.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most companies hire a CSO one year out from going off patent. Good luck.