Psychiatry position

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2016 at 8:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been interviewed by a recruiter for a Psych position selling Latuda. I've read anything pertinent that is already posted here, but would appreciate any additional insight/input from those who work at Sunovion or have worked here. Culture? Management? How is product performing? The usual questions . I don't have any connections with people at or formerly at Sunovion and the inside scoop is always very helpful. Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great leadership, especially the West ASD. He is smart, handsome, great motivational speaker at meetings, athletic, did I say handsome? The drug is ok but we are in a generic market and we will be generic soon. Good luck and if you get the job and are in the West, you will see what I mean about our great leader, Courtney! All the best,

Paul F

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's in the west I think. Rep in territory now is pretty cool. Docs like her and wondering if this is better than where I am. Ready to turn in my veh fir Corp car. Should I jump? Need t know a sap

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Latter-day saint

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Discrimination ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! Courtney and a few other managers out West discriminate if you don't " fit the mold", if you know what I mean.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's Asian. Good try!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's Asian ? None of our managers or directors are Asian out west. Everyone is a Mormon

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ding,ding, ding!! We have a winner!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See you at the Temple

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest