Proving Ground

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Oct 18, 2016 at 9:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who signed off on this BS? I thought we were in enterprise years.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We did proving ground what a waste of money but these pharma companies pay anything and everything.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's actually insulting. They cry broke, cut all kinds of resources (except diabetes access budget. Ridiculous), but spend money on that shit. Really?? Who signed off on that?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF are you talking about is this some HQ thing? Never heard of it

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, lots of diabetes division have completed this -TWICE now. Go figure. Proving ground has proven that it's all about anything that takes us out of the field. Selling is secondary.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crichton has to go

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And his band of tired "leaders" who have not improved performance in YEARS!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a complete joke. There is no such thing. Please articulate your thoughts you sales idiot and provide examples!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I still do not know what this is? some kind of role play where you prove you can talk to a customer/ prove what exactly?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to prove that I would give anything to be offered a package and maybe hundreds of others - just add a little sweetening to the pot and off we would all go and Ill prove that for you

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should have proving grounds for DSMs that work lunch and then go home for conference calls. They should be required to get a signature from the rep at 830 and 4. Then we an prove whether they actually spend a day in the field. Not that I want that. They should be doing other shit but if you are doing a "field ride" then do one asswipe

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Careful what you wish for!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The whole DSM ride along thing is a relic from the past. Coaching forms and 7 hours in the car were a product of when we hired shortstops and cheerleaders from State U and they needed hand holding while they learned how to give away pharma goodies. Docs would invite us and the DSM in and we would chat about patient types and be obliged to reference a clinical paper which the doc would accept and nod and say he would consider that next time. Once the rep learned their bread truck route the DSM left them alone. But no let's keep having a DSM ride 150 times per year with veterans who have an average tenure of 14 years in sales while there is no time to focus on other aspects of the business. Yeah let's keep doing that. Field rides. All day all the time. So they can oversee the flawless execution of the call plan.

Are we in a time warp? Is this candid camera?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree..Crichton...the Cricket has got to go.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's ri-Dick-u-Less!