Promote from within

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Jul 25, 2015 at 1:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get it. You former employees just can't let it go.
    Rotech was the best company you ever did or ever will work for again. The more you hate us, the longer we'll stick around just to annoy you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes rotech is the best,your brainwashed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

youll stick around,after your location closes,were not laughing with you btw.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

will you still defend this company while your collecting unemployment,i sure hope so.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your post and the one before it cracks me up,i think rotech will continue to be a bunch of arrogant clowns even as the last location closesyou can allready notice less and less of the rotech loyalists coming on here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know of a good former rotech employee from a failed office that ended up with the other national player. Still flailing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it's just that we have better things to do than whine except for the lowly drivers on here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone's gotta make a site specifically for oxygen tank delivery drivers. That would be one depressing place. The apria, lincare, and rotech drivers could all whine to eachother!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you post your location so drivers know who you are? Chicken?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because I'm not at a rotech location. I'm a former employee of a competitor who ran a number of your offices out of town though. With that you should have a pretty good idea of where I'm located. Wait a second, probably not because your offices have closed all over the place!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rotech was chased out of a LOT of towns.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rotech is BUYING locations too.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh so you're a failed sales rep. Figures.
    That's why you're insulting drivers.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only ones failing are the ones still in the industry. The real failures are the drivers on the bottom of the totem pole. Especially those working for the shadiest company around. Scum of the earth

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any dipshit could buy a location that is losing money.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One cannot help that they need to work. What kind of a creep groups all drivers this way?
    I would sincerely like to meet you sometime and give you a good reason to hate drivers.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So stop coming here complaining about the employer that is paying your bills. I'd love to meet you too. What is your location number. If you ever make it to Orlando come introduce yourself.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What we do on our own time is irrelevant. Management complains about us all day and we spill the beans after hours.
    I can spill some BIG beans if you like.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spill them beans billy Bob. And when you are all done get back out there and finish your O2 deliveries. It's only 3pm in the hills.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you dont work for rotech anymore than you HAD to have been in management. The apple dont fall far from the tree. Im sure youre not much of an asset where you are now either.