Promote from within

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Jul 25, 2015 at 1:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't hate the playa brotha hate the game

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be a quickie given competitive bidding.
    But they do add up!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone whos ever worked at rotech knows damn well a SR is NOT making anywhere near 6 figures,the best rotech SR isnt even clearing 50 k

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any sales rep making over 35k would not be coming on here,they wouldnt want CSRs or PSTs knowing this.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but than again when i was a pst i didnt care if the sales rep made 12k or 120 k,i wasnt doing shit to help them,sales people are leeches anyway.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why not? Any monkey can do customer service or oxygen deliveries. It takes skill, professionalism, and confidence to sell to doctors. Especially when the service you are selling is given by a group of monkeys. And yeah, with a strong close to the year I very well could clear 6 figures. If you don't like it find another customer service or driver job. You are very easily replaced.

Reality is I'm the one in my office with talent.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is why you were a driver and your family is on welfare. Good thing I'll make close to 6 figures and help obamacare pay for your smelly family's insurance as well as your food stamps

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only talent you have is how quick you can put on a pr. of kneepads to service a Muslim doctror handing you an O2 order.
    Admit it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you should consider some oral favors for your sales rep. Without him you would be unemployed and your office would be operating in the red or closed

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reality is, most all our O2's come in because we're the only ones in the area taking the insurance, or we are chosen because of the pst and csr are friends and relatives of the patients choosing us.
    The SR has nothing to do with it, but they certainly grab the credit real fast.
    That is why hiring an outsider SR over one of us is obviously a slap in the face.
    The csr and I have decided that we will NOT help the SR anymore under any circumstance.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teamwork at its finest.

The company is struggling, losing contracts, accepting lower reimbursement rates, and so strapped with cash we cannot buy new equipment or delivery vans. Then the employees are out there also working against the company.

Thank god the federal government that pays for your food stamps will give you even more benefits when this is all over. You and your cust service gal are the perfect example of leeches. Why can't you just do what you are paid to do and be happy you have a company that gives you a paycheck?

If you don't like it I would gladly show you the door.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You my friend are a Brachycephalic gimp.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

omg this is too funny,as someone who has moved on from this company i cant help but laugh how you people have no managment that wants to see you guys working as a team.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a very interesting post,kudos to who ever wrote it.would love to hear why you think the company is struggling and losing contracts.I personaly believe it has little or nothing to do with low level employees (i think thier just frustrated because of a management style that has no vision)would love to hear your thoughts though.......thank you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A big problem is that locations have their hands tied from adapting to local markets.
    And ENOUGH already with the lower level employee garbage. You are lower level FOR A REASON.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth is i dont even work for rotech,thank god.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets face the facts here,any one who works at rotech took the job because they were down on thier luck (no one working there is the cream of the crop)including you. You work there because you cant make it in the real world.....no need for a reply,because there isnt one.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of "down on your luck", what are you even doing on this board since you don't work here?
    Go take a walk.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You rotech folks are something else

Small story here. I work for a competitor of yours and we basically ran your company out of my territory. Your company and employees are pretty much a joke.

Carry on

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here. We're an independent and ran you clowns out. Your old building still sits there- an eyesore for all to see.