Promote from within

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Jul 25, 2015 at 1:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You cannot spell "embarrassing", yet you consider yourself a "high end" employee??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your only going to take one thing out of the posts you read on here,i really hope you understand that patients know more than you think,they allways ask questions,they ask about the beat equipment and why the company wont reinvest in itself.what should we tell them when they ask such questions,btw i refuse to lie to them.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The policy and procedure manual addresses this in the form of a 'complaint form'.
    Our QA program has of yet to discover any impropriety, anywhere.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this site is proof how lowly rotech drivers are. They don't even have the education to read the policy book. Instead they sit in their moms basement complaining about their jobs here.

I thought lincare was bad wow! So work if at lincare is like living in a trailer, working at rotech must be like living in the projects with cockroaches as pets. Haha

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No this site only proves what smug p.o.s. people like you are. If you have something t say to a driver, how about at least having the guts to say it in person?
    Talk about keyboard warriors!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought i asked a question,you failed to answer it.you fail as a manager and your company fails period.this is why good drivers left,and your stuck with drivers who could care less and for good reason.....cant wait for your smart ass reply as your company spins down the drain.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nope theses fat belly orlando losers dont have the balls.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You asked a question, and were answered.
    You are manufacturing imaginary issues and wasting your own weekend. I wasted time explaining (again).
    Please direct your questions to the appropriate chain of command if you need further clarification.
    An anonymous gossip board is'nt the place.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you were able to read between the lines i think a person with any form of gray matter could tell i no longer work for this shit show.but still enjoy coming on here and watching this company spin down the toilet.brings me great satisfaction watching clowns like you defend this lowlife clown show,no hard feelings my friend.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh and by the way,i did reach out to human resources while employed ,they dont even return phone calls (just goes to show).

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just one more thing,you might want to watch your tone with me,ive got plenty of dirt to share on your currupt clown show.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea SURE........

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't it considered stealing from your employer when you go to work to do a job but only do it half ass because you are constantly disgruntled?

If you have concerns talk to your manager or hr? What is coming on here complaining and threatening to destroy company property doing for you?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not that I believe there is anything you have as far as dirt on the company, but as an ex-employee you HAD your chance to blow the whistle when you worked with us.
    Your impotent threats can only get YOU in trouble.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would the same not apply to you,shouldnt you be worrying more about all the lost revenue than coming on here belittling drivers who are just trying to feed thier familys?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

files and files of dirt,and the best part is theres no way to hide them,dont worry your posts dont upset me.your company dont need my help,your management team is doing a fine job in bringing this company to its knees.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh believe me. I'm NOT worried in the least.
    This company will probably outlive YOU.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your probly right,someone has to take the competitive bid,that noone else wants

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems to me that your attention should be more focused on which of those 20 speeds your tractor needs shifted into.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lmao did i make you mad?