Product in Malasia

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2008 at 2:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there are 6 there now but it will change

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another genius!! It's Malaysia dumbass!

Nevermind, I'm sure that you are the same person posting all the other stupid shit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you saying some stuff on this board is not stupid?

This entire sight is full of us idiots that think we make a difference or someone gives a damn what is said in here. This is all pretty stupid.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think it is the ucrane or grease

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe it is Irak or Rusha.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Malasia is my dog and she was having puppies. Malaysia is a country. You are not a very smart fellow are you. If you do not know what you are talking about you should remain silent.

There is an old saying "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try! You fucked up, it's okay! Just admit it! :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is there a F Up? Read the text associated with the post. If it were the country, it would make no sense. But if it is her dog, it does make sense. You are silly little fellow.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw the puppy pictures. They are cute, check them out.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/laini_/277577170/

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are actually located in Pittsberg

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No they aren't!! You are full of shit! All of these pictures were taken in Europe! Doesn't take a genius to figure that out by looking at them. All of the language in posters, signs, etc. are all writen in a foreign language (other than English). Nice try. Maybe you should learn how to spell Pittsberg!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! I'm retired, and just cruisin' blogs and found this one. What do you people sell that makes employees so angry? Where do you hire people like that, and what do you do to them? I haven't seen a blog this bad except for the right demonizing Hillary.Wow!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's dipshits like you who find a way to infuse your politics into a non-political forum that really piss us off. Now go back to your ido worship!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm, grammar and spelling don't seem to be your strong suite. Maybe stick to carney barking whatever you're peddling.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grammer and Spelling????

Is that the best you can come up with???

Who cares about grammer and spelling on a blog other than a Butt Plug?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try grammar. It's not that we care that much, it just shows your lack of intelligence. Would you enjoy working for a boss that couldn't spell or used poor grammar? I couldn't do it! Take the time to rite and proofreed! Get it? rite? Proofreed? It gets annoying!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ignore him. Just another typical hire for ICK.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The pups are great come see them

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you going to give them away soon. Call me, I want one.

thanks bunny