Primary Care Layoffs Coming Very Soon

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Aug 19, 2016 at 12:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A Merry Christmas it will be for me, my returns are going to skyrocket due to the demise of your worthless useless asses. Fire them all NOW!
    Let them eat pine trimmings!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahaha!!!! Whats up you bunch of Merck fucks? Guess what? Just landed me my dream job. No bullshit Merck PC CTL's to fuck it up! Discussion was centered around this in the interview: "big pharma reps time is limited. Its an outdated and archaic model. The doctors know it, and so do the reps." Quote from someone who knows.

So just know you're wasting your time-especially you browns who think you've got it made. Fuck off. I'll be so glad to hear that you have either been 1)downsized, 2)rebadged, or even better 3)fired. And it will happen. Couldn't be a more deserving bunch of fucks either.

Right now there are great jobs out there available that are not big pharma. I can do whatever I want, with whoever I want and I"m going to make at least double what I did before. Oh yeah, and no fucking manager field visits! So have fun with the fuck-ass primary care managers who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Some are worse than others, and you know who you are. I"ll be seeing you in the field. Get ready pricks.

Fuck off so bad!!! You guys made my future even better! Thank you fucks. I love it all. Now go get those sample signatures! And feed those fat-ass receptionists your Cafe Rio! Hahahaha!!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time for some good news. SIP target for 2017 will be increased 17.5%.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are half right, the Oncology group is getting the increase as they actually sell something. Since the entire sales force is to be going contract it is a moot point!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Oncology group,

Thank you for generating the revenue and growth we need to keep senior leadership happy. I have a busy Friday planned. Two sample drops, one RFM and a conference call followed by 2 hours at Starbucks to wrap up my admin. Happy weekend!

Regards,

Primary Care Rep

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your jobs are going to contract reps January 2017...they are interviewing for them now at PDI...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a prime example to illustrate the downsizing that is going to happen now, bye useless turd and choke on the deli!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Though slightly over the top, I do agree with your sentiments. I too was forced to move on but have also been able to find a great job. Better money. Lack of admin things to worry about. I'm mostly glad to find out there are other industries out there that actually pay much better than what I was getting. For some reason I started to believe the hype that Merck told me about how competitive their salaries were, comparatively. That certainly hasn't been my experience.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Getting out of Merck has been a breath of fresh air. You don't realize what you get accustomed to until you no longer work for Merck. All I can say is there are very significant jobs out there. Much better than the BS you have to put up with at Merck.

And don't believe the "hype" of Merck being competitive. Seriously, not so much. I've been able to move on to greener pastures making more money as well. And more importantly, I love my new job and clinics actually want to see me. I've got something that's truly important to them, unlike the sample drops and lunches that I did before.

Don't let Merck talk you in to being "small." You can be much better than that. You've developed skills that are worth a lot more to other companies. Don't let them convince you otherwise, or you'll be feeling like your a worthless piece of crap who only gets providers to sign for samples and to be a caterer.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It really is amazing how the Merck brand has fallen.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LEaving merck was the best thing that ever happened to me! I've reinvented myself and love my new job. I"ll probably finish my career with the company I'm with now. And, its nothing but enjoyable. At least for the time being-can't see it changing anytime soon

But merck really does suck-its imploding for sure

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are so happy with your new job and company...why on earth are you on cafe pharma reading about Merck. Go live your life and enjoy it!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look, we're down over 40,000 employees. We have two viable products in our entire portfolio; the others are shams at best.

No one, especially the PC rep, is safe. Not for years past, not for the future and certainly not for now.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peeps Stay Positive & Focused!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is tantamount to: "Fools Stay Blind and Stupid!"

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so funny! Oncology is doing the same thing as you, but getting paid more to do it! Oncology reps have no more access than the primary care reps!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Similar situation with me, ctl trying to manage me out with unruly tactics. As others have said, document everything especially if said ctl has had DCO or hr intervention in the past and no action was taken. I welcome my ctl's antics, I will use them in a civil suit and take everything he has worked for. This is tricky as you need connections and a good amount of cash. Bring it! Also, in a personal civil suit you can depose current and former employees, watch the ctl squirm in court. If they are forcing you out DO NOT sign anything, surrender any company belongings and seek pharma specific counsel. If said ctl is currently doing this to others on your team you are golden my friend.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's right Perry Mason..Sue the Bastards...Let's see where do you find a lawyer that can take my obvious home run case, sue a multi-billion dollar company, win a big settlement..all in about 3-4 weeks (after all my last traffic ticket only took an afternoon in court).....

If you're lucky a real attorney will listen to your story for 15 minutes , gently smile and tell you to forget this notion...or you may get unluckly and find a lawyer willing to take several thousands of your dollars and send a nasty letter or two to Merck, calling them all sorts of bad stuff and really threatening them with big legal words. Merck's ARMY of attorneys will send a bland reply letter; at which point your lawyer will need several more thousand of your dollars to really turn up the heat on them....this goes on until you've drained your 401K and realize you've got zip.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong! You just get the best unemployment attorney you can pay for and a letter with your specifics. You just need the appropriate plethora of proof whether you taped or had written documentation. They will settle out of court because they and (all of the other large pharma companies) do not want their stockholders think they would engage in any sort of age d. It will not cost much and you will not touch your 401K. The Paralegal.