Primary Care Layoffs Coming Very Soon

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Aug 19, 2016 at 12:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cubs fraud? WTF?

You're one weird fuck dude

Get with the program

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and now back to our regularly scheduled programming. layoffs. who? when? are we all going to contract? anyone at headquarters have info?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah I have some information for you: fuck off

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the intel. Does this go down right after Labor Day?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most probably around the 15 th

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

October 6th!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wrong again john..your sweetheart-Billy-isnt home yet. Don't take it out on us that you haven't taken it in the ass for the past week.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big pharma HR men in their 50s are never sorry. You have issues with "performance"-- espec your own. and you are stressed because you are about to lose your job just like we are. That's what happens when bad lawyers run things...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

????
    Weird merck reps

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not difficult to ascertain who the fag is, is it. Make certain that you join GLEAM!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The highly recommended company sanctioned club is a Happy place to be.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News flash The recent oncology expansion took 90+% primary care reps. Makes sense, PC will soon be dramatically down-sized and all the lunch maids have to go somewhere. The onc managers were very ticked...but they caved like the ___ CINV hang overs thay are.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not so fast fucknut. They took some, but nowhere near 90+% of PC reps. And why should they? PC reps cant deliver a message that isn't canned. Eat shit

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The PC "layoffs" have been non-stop since 2004. They will end when there are no PC reps, which is about three years from now.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

55+. To old? For over 30 years I've laughed at the young arrogant know it all shit heads I compete against. All you know is how to cater and buy Starbucks! Get the hair gel out of your ears it's affecting your pea brain

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally thought we'd be gone by year's end, but now I'm changing my tune. I think we're safe because we would've heard something by now. They gave the CV Spec and Resp. Spec reps plenty of notice before layoff.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They gave CV 2 months as required by WARN. They gave Respiratory 6 months only because their products(Grastek & Ragwitek) were actually owned by ALK, a Danish company. Merck is contractually obligated to promote the products 6 months after informing ALK that we will no longer promote the products. Respiratory was informed 7-26-16 regarding the dissolution of their division. Therefore the Respiratory group will be terminated as of 1-26-17 or perhaps 12-31-16. Merck would have only given them 2 months WARN if Merck had owned the products.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's mid October, and no word. I think PC is safe for a while.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merry Christmas!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would be great to have a long winter break, but don't think it will happen.