Primary Care in 2017?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jan 27, 2017 at 9:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"I wouldn't be surprised if we experienced a pretty fair reduction in force by June. Be on the lookout for options to exercise if you need to."

Words of my CTL a few weeks ago

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reduction has already been signed off.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does this mean? Details please.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We know it's you 'gossip girl' who is posting ALL the Sacramento threads. You don't even live near Sacto and are legacy SP. Get a life loser

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Merck H.R.
    Please investigate Sacramento team.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear rep,

We hear you. It will take the entire Merck HR team to address the myriad of problems in your area. We have a plane full of lawyers, HR, counselors and others on the way.

HR

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The executive team at corporate headquarters began the prospect of reducing the field force last October. The planning document made the necessary reviews and Ken signed the proposal in late December. The vast majority of the force will be converted to contract or terminated by July 1. You had better have made plans.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone shocked? If so, you are not paying attention to what is going around here!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The world is changing; more judicious spending, careful planning, return on investment; hopefully companies will follow.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only shocked that it is taking so long.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The CTL is ok....but the reps....another story.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If true, then May and June would be the 60 day WARN period time. That means we should hear solid info in March or April. Agree?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i know, right?!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So glad I am out of that rat race. Retirement is great. For the rest: enjoy your summer and try something new or develop your own business. You really do not want this crap believe me.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good enough for all our horse shit reps. You all suck ass, and everyone knows it. Maybe even you know it and dont talk about it, but you know it. And you think you're the greats of big pharma? Yeah, guess again brown rings.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. You should plan ahead

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

March is here. Wonder if we will hear something on the upcoming employee business briefing next week?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got a screw lose? Oh wait..youre Merck so I guess that means yes. They aint going to talk about the upcomiog layoffs dick nose. You think they want you looking somewhere else? No fucking way. they want to expel every ounce of blood from you. Now eat me barrel ass

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. These fools will never hear the gun that shoots them. They will be sitting around starbucks updating their Facebook page when they get the urgent VMX for a 9am conferencecall. Then it will be finished. I recommend watching the last 10 minutes of the final episode of The Sopranos to set the mood. Then maybe play a little Journey in the background. Either way, fade to black.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We here out west like to meet for cluster meetings at lunch-of course without the CTL. Have the company pick up the tab. You know-just fake an RFM. Forge names for attendees in the office. We just like to stab others in the back-the one's not in attendance. Nothing gets fucking done but at least its a free lunch. This is how we implement "collaboration." What a fucking joke. We have a feeling something big is coming, and so the browners are really working hard at licking CTL asses. And the CTL's are letting them, and they even like it. The local reps seem to like doing it too! Do you really think there will be some sort of reorganization? We're really liking being on the dole for as long as we can. Few of us older folks only have a couple more years to go.