Prepopik

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Working Too Good for Me. Took it 24 hours ago, Good Prep for Colonoscopy, BUT.... I still have the Sh*^ts. when will it end??? I can't even hold water in....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prepodick.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sitting on the toilet taking a big fat crap

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Prepopik dosing regimen is no different than any other prep regarding the total liquid volume to consume:

packet 1 = 5 oz Prepopik + 5 8oz drinks of clear liquid = 45 ounces of total liquid consumed

Packet 2 = 5 oz Prepopik + 3 more 8oz drinks of clear liquid = 29 ounces of total liquid consumed

That's a grand total of 74 ounces of liquid to consume vs 64 ounces of any other prep regimen.

So how can you claim Prepopik is less volume to consume?

You may consume less prep with Prepopik but the total volume of liquids consumed with the entire regimen is no different and perhaps equals more total volume of liquids to be consumed.

And you expect someone to lay out more cash for your fuzzy math -- ridiculous!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are joking, right? This volume argument is the LEAST of our problems/worries with this product and this GI division. Nice try though.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As someone who has had multiple procedures and previously sold Prepopik, I think your math is fuzzy. Prepopik 10 oz + 64 oz = 74oz Total
    Suprep 32 oz + 64 oz = 96 oz, Movieprep 64 oz + 32 oz = 96 oz, other preps 128 oz total. In your math you forgot the additional fluids required per labeling on the other preps. I am so glad I am out of the bowel prep arena.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are happy because selling prepopik is a real pain in the blank (fill in a word that starts with A ends with s and has 3 letters and sounds like glass but drop the gl sound, get it?). Hahahaha. I made a funny! Hahaha. Do you get it? Let me know what you think. I have more jokes like this one.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand? Can you explain it again?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow more and more of my top docs are dumping Prep as it is not as clean and cost more WTF!! And there are loyalist whom have been superstars! I feel an plan in the future. Time to start job hunting!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a plan for a shitty rep like you, yes you should expect that. for the normal decent sales rep, this is an easy product to sell. please leave now.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like your bowels after prepopik, You are full shit

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be the next replacement Braintree rep! Grass is definitely greener over here! Just ask the Braintree reps that started here last year!

Go the fuck away you little fucktard!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must mean Brainfart. That said, I'll give you a pass. Most likely you sucked as a rep here at Ferring and your previous company and will now fail at Brainfart...a three time loser going on stamps soon. good luck.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brainfart? You mean the company that is kicking the shit out of our poor excuse for a gastro division? Shitty product + shitty company + shitty reps = shitty market share. On to the next failed venture compliments of RR and the rest of the geek squad!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truth has spoken. You should see how much the directors get paid. Kads over 180. For WHAT?!

The directors and dms meet and talk about "running the play, snifffffffff, circling back, sssnnnnott, working out relationships.... Snifffffffffff!" Seriously Rick, have the fucking deviated septum surgery already. Every time you make that horrible sound I want to throw up.

The one thing these pussies cannot do is to get out with a rep and physically demonstrate how to sell ppk by demonstrating how to do it. Maybe the DM in Florida but that's it. The bottom line is that if the directors and the dms had balls they would fucking roll their sleeves up and work alongside the reps but they can't so they don't.

They are lost for ideas but very well compensated.

Run the play ... Run away!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need a coup d'état! All sales people stand up and speak your mind against RR!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There were RDs & NSDs that got into the field. But, they were either demoted or fired. Why?? Because they stood up to the bozos like RR and the puppet master Ragens. Brent, do you realize that NOBODY looks at you as a leader of people. You ARE NOT a role model for us and you couldn't sell Prepopik to save your life. Start being an example and connect with the field force. The call today was a f'n joke and a waste of 60 minutes of my life. Marketing show and tell time for your appeasement. Brent couldn't name a single person kicking ass on Prepopik. He is disconnected, doesn't give a crap about the field force, and needs to quit bringing in cronies to protect himself.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership starts at the top. Why isn't Aaron being held responsible? He hasn't made "his numbers" since starting! He's the one who brought Brent in! He's the one where the buck stops, so why the hell aren't the people on this site or at ferring speaking out about him?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe because that gross crippled ear keeps him from hearing anything.

Again. The pussies cannot sell. They cannot sell. Do they ever open a clinical in the field and detail out of it? No.

But they sure as heck can run a program to make sure you're hitting your doctors on a regular basis, they think that is all they need to do... Tell the sales reps how many times to visit people based on a survey of doctors.

Not one director or dm could convert even one office to our prep. Not one. They have zero concept of selling in real life, but hey, Andrew and Brent and Rick are all over $250-300 so at least there's that.

Seriously though, we get paid pretty well to not be held to the standards of Braintree reps who have to sell a ton to make 3/4 of what we get paid to drive around.