Prepopik

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks ferring for the coupons and samples. All of a sudden we have the money for both... where was the money when we needed these things at the beginning of thelaunch? Better late than never. My Ass! And thanks managed care for having no idea as to what your doing...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will prepopick take care of my plumbing issue?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I took prepopik for my colonoscopy, and the doctor had to stop because it was an incomplete prep. I followed the instructions correctly and still didn't clean me out as it should had done. From my perspective, as a customer, the stuff simply doesn't work as advertised.

I am really upset, annoyed, angry, because now I have to redo the whole darn mess again. Perhaps the company should look at quality control issues, before stating that it works in the clinical trials !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go troll somewhere else Suprep Rep! I have many docs using Prepopik anywhere from 15-35 times a week and it's working great! Is it 100% effective for every single patient that takes it? No. But none of these preps are. I will tell you this, t's a hell of a lot better than the other options out there....unless you like throwing up ocean water.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is only $5 for decolax and gaterade. Why does anyone want a $2O copay and go through this crap? That copay will go up with ACA in 2014.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its more than $5 for DULCOLAX (please learn how to spell), and have you had to use that or any of these preps for that matter? As someone who has done multiple scopes because of health issues, as well as had family members go through multiple, I can tell you getting a better prep is worth the extra $$

the problem is, a lot of the physicians have never had to have their own scope, so they have no clue, no matter how much we patients protest....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure the new Ferring Cafeteria will clean you out!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

chief said he hired four star chef

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think a four star chef wants to work in a corporate cafe?
    I read the job descriptions for the kitchen staff...it looks like the "chief" will have his silverware shined up nice before each meal. I am glad for him and his lackeys.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

home office deserves a 4-star chef and restaurant. they work so hard late at night preparing the company for success. we should be happy for them. I for one can't wait to be invited to the new office and sit with the kings and queens of Ferring. They're the best!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I, too, am just a consumer who stumbled on this forum while researching why this product cost so dam much! It's a bowel prep , for god's sake, not some new cancer drug! And how long are we going to have to pay @ $100 to get ready for a colonoscopy? And what do the poor people do? No wonder you are having such a hard time selling this. Let's just hope it works.....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then suck it up and go pick up that giant jug of Go Lytely. That 128 ounce gem will only cost you about $14. When you start throwing it up because you can't force another drop of thick ocean water down your throat, then maybe you will wish you had Prepopik instead.

$100 is the cash pay price. Most people have insurance and pay around 40 bucks. I'm sorry if you don't have insurance or it's not covered. In that case, you could have asked the office for a sample. And, I wouldn't toss around the term "cancer drug" unless you know what you are talking about. I have a family member who has spent over $30,000 dollars on cancer medications and they are saving his life.

Bottom line, new drugs cost money. Pharmaceutical companies invest millions, sometimes billions of dollars, to do clinical trials and bring these drugs to market. Whether it's a bowel prep or an innovative cancer drug, it still costs money to develop and study new therapies. You should be grateful to have so many options. There is ALWAYS a cheaper option but it usually comes at a price. (Doesn't work as well, side effects, etc)

The simple answer is you get what you pay for.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Baker still trying to have you sell off lable like he did with Lysteda?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re:Every day is a one day contract with Ferring

Remember every day with Ferring and now most companies it's only a one day contract every day by both parties involved. If it is working for you, then stay. If this miserable, unethical company is not working for you, get out fast. I left and you do not have to explain Ferring to any of the recruiters or companies. If you stay with Ferring too long, you will be identified as unethical and will do anything to get the business.

It's your pillow at night you have to sleep on.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Every day is a one day contract with Ferring

This is simply not true. I've worked for several pharma companies over the years (big, mid-sized, and small specialty) and some companies in the industry do have the reputation for being unethical and unprofessional. Two that come to mind are Warner Chilcott and Forest. WC is no longer and it's not a surprise.

In my opinion, Ferring's problem is that it has NO reputation. Most people, even those in the industry, have never heard of Ferring. The only person I have ever met that knew the name Ferring worked for a competitor in the infertility market.

So, will working at Ferring hurt you on your resume? Absolutely not. Will it help you or give you an edge? No, because no one knows what the company is all about and no reputation does not equal a good reputation.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another consumer here searching for information about Prepopik's efficacy.

I'm a health male, 6'1, 190lbs in excellent physical condition, no medical issues. Followed prep instructions to the minute (4pm - 10pm use of prep before 10am regular colonoscopy).

First dose took several hours to work and had 7-8 bouts of diarrhea that night.

Woke up in recovery room, doc saying that he couldn't see a thing, that the prep hadn't worked at all.

What a cluster.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Log onto our new website: www.prepopik.com. We have actual patient testimonials talking about how well Prepopik worked for them!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry to hear that

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not working here

Not working for my husband. Took first dose at 5pm followed by the required amount of clear fluids...11pm and nothing but nausea. This is not the first time he's had a colonoscopy, but it's the first time the meds didn't seem to work at getting things moving after dropping $50 at CVS.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Place run like poop no good direction frm the top.