Pre-employment online assessment

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Oct 21, 2016 at 4:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any insight on how to "pass" the pre-employment assessment?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I started at Merck in the spring. Never heard of a pre-employment assessment

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a dim witted fool, you signed the paperwork to allow the background check. Who the hell hires people like you?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would say your wits are dim. Assessment implies testing, as in personality and job approach. Many companies use them. Sanofi and Eli Lilly requires passing these tests before even accepting your application. Merck does not. Not sure what the OP is looking for, but YOU are talking about pre-employment background check and drug screen. There is no way to "pass" that regardless of what you are told

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It may be new for Merck, but I can assure you that I took a pre-interview on-line assessment last week.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I took one too.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

will someone please answer the guy's question.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STFU!
    My question is: why the fuck would you ever want to work for a company like this? Have you not read CP? Its the most vile company thread on it. And for good reason. You must have had your ass worked or something because there's something wrong with anyone who works here.

Here's the funny thing too-everybody knows it. Yes pricks, even the employees. We just dont talk about it in the open around the scum sucking "managers." Haha..yeah, managers. Thats funny.

Find employment elsewhere jag off. Don't be a stupid fuck

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol