pre employment drug testing?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2015 at 3:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, I do not need to hear all the B.S. about rectal swabs and blood. I know no one does that. I know a few current and past employees who received NO drug testing of any kind. So what is the current drug test for pre employment? If urine, is it observed?

(Hahaha, my no SPAM answer was "grass!")

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it is observed. They will also hold it for you, shake twice and put it back in your pants. You should fit in here nicely and have a bright future.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

B.S.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No rectal swabs but they require stool sample and fingerprint

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no drug testing here. I came on board for the Latuda launch and there was no drug test at all. Non of the recent aptiom hires that I have spoken with were drug tested either. I don't think Mass. companies are allowed to give drug tests. Not sure if that is true, but no one I know of here has ever been given a drug screen upon hire so toke away Spicoli.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why do you care so much, druggie? Maybe you need to put the crack pipe down if you know what's good for you. If you didn't have a drug problem you wouldn't care what they test

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I completely disagree. Party on!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Law changed. They drug test now, just once for new employee in background check. Pee, not obvserved, the cup has a thermometer on it so they can tell it came out of you and you didn't bring it with you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be prepared to shit in a cup on command with a witness in the room. Very brutal and stressful process.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Semen load to check for sales ability max output

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I once dated a girl who could shit in a cup on command.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is my current wife who just happens to be your sister.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

by applyingto work here, you already failed your drug test.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious.. urine screen or hair follicle for new hire?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They make you bend over and grab your ankles.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so whats the deal on this?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put a fake cast on your leg and rent a wheelchair. Have a "clean" friend wheel you in there and tell them it's your personal nurse, and the nurse must wheel you into the potty and help you in and out of your chair. Then once you're in there....