Post Acute TM position

Discussion in 'KCI' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2017 at 4:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone give me what the realistic expected average annual compensation for this position is and the breakdown?

What about if the territory is a top 10 national territory? Thank you

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Realistically? $105-110K is a good year. $125 at plan is a pipe dream without a big year end, over quota bonus...which was eliminated in 2017.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, they eliminated the year end over quota bonus? Or they made it virtually unattainable?

So, the Ave territory is around $105k? I'm told the territory is a top 10 territory within the company. Does that change expectations of compensation if that is maintained?

Thanks

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am looking at the same postion and could use some feed back as well on compensation. Is what the one poster put accurate?

And how does the car situation work? Allowance plus gas? or what?

Thank you

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I left, the car program was by far, the worst. No gas. Shitty reimbursement. Make sure to ask for details, don't let them fluff over it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when did you leave? Does anyone know if anything has changed?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run as fast as you can! If top 10 territory last year the quota this year will be unattainable this year. Car allowance is a joke! A set amount and then % of gas , must have a newer than 2012 car to get full allowance.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the set amount on the car allowance? how is commission and bonus figured?