Poor Amgen Culture

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2017 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

INBU, she loves it and my dad and I are so proud of her

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why do all the managers have a stick up there buttox? And a straw in their mouth? Sucking the Amgen coolaid? Are you required to leave your personality at the door here...bunch of stiffs!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BCBU is by far the worst...having year after year ridiculous intangible growth rate and no trust among layers of counterparts. I am so glad yo be out of that division!... it really is a different culture outside of BCBU. There should be a class action suit against all the corporate bullys!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have all woman in our senior leadership. U don't know what u are talking about. Neither scenario is good.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SO SAD.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BCBU is soooo bad. I don't understand how people from TO have no experience in sales and are put as sales DM's... it's crazy how inexperienced they are and it ruins districts. Amgen wants to manage based on fear but yet there are "data" reporting issues every darn semester...
    every rep you talk to around here isnt happy... it's the inexperienced mgr, sales data, shitty teamwork between BU's, repatha it coveted after 2 appeals and 8 hours of staffs time, prolia being taken off medical group formularies due to its high cost....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly you don't work at Amgen. Lowest female leadership numbers in industry

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's not true. BCBU is heavy with female leadership. Actually so is the OBU and INBU. Directors, VP of sales, brand leaders, managers, etc.. I suppose that doesn't count?? Silly post. Guess we don't have enough white males anymore so time to find another diversity issue. Stop. May the best PERSON get the job.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a white male

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope I am just a number. The nice thing at Amgen is if you want to play the game and your number gets picked...BINGO. I believe you create your own destiny and there is a great deal of opportunity if you want to play the game regardless of race, culture, creed, religion, or gender.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a joke, and a revolving door in the OBU. No one truly wants to be here. We are amongst the lowest paid onc reps, the LTI is not all that lucrative and the micromanagement is as bad as primary care. Just biding my time to get a few years of onc under my belt and then I am out...just like most of those before me...at least the good and smart ones.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Large Molecule=Micromanagement. There are so many telecons and so much paperwork that most Amgen reps couldn't sell a $100 bill for $50 if they were given the chance because no one is trying to see customers.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like Silence of the Lambs

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha and since when did senior leadership have anything to do with your day to day business. Look at where the work is done . It's all a bad political network . There is example after example of bad mid /lower management leadership or lack there of . I tend to agree with the earlier post definitely " A good ole boys network". And never ever speak the truth you will be labeled a complainer. Just drink the Kool Aid and shut up

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure what dept. have heavy female leadership, look @CCC all men.....no females....and this is true for most of the IS/IT groups. You have to be part of the good ole boys club and yes incompetence is key for longevity...disappointing.