PNW Region

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Aug 12, 2016 at 3:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more like
    Whose left?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more like
    who is left?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SB - time to move on!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SB and BRK need to go. Can't keep a region or district together....how many vacancies does it take to get a DM fired???? Fucking brutal

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's your beef with BRK?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shes a lousy manager

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a warning from IT. You have left a digital footprint on your posts. Final warning to you sir. Next time we post your name.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely not at all true. She's a great manager. Clearly someone not retained or let go from the company has a beef with her. Let it go already. Your sounding pathetic.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is IT again, we have confirmed the digital footprint. The above post was left by BRK

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm really looking forward to seeing Staci stand in front of the region and drop some inspiration on us. The woman is truly inspiring and is a phenomenal public speaker. I especially love it when she says "uhm" as her filler word. It's music to my ears. Almost angelic. Oh, and I forgot to mention what I'm looking forward to the most. Well, that's when we cross paths in the hallway, I say "hello", and she ignores me. It really makes me feel part of the team. Own it! Sorry, I just puked.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good job, SB. Not only have you lost some phenomenal reps in this region but there's more on the way and it's not because of the DM's. TBH, my DM doesn't exactly care for you. Yet you're so caught up in over managing them so it's no surprise if you're not aware. Way to motivate us week after week after week with your emails that not only show top performers BUT also the bottom dwellers. Love that. Makes us feel all warm and fuzzy. But, don't worry, we'll continue being out here..... OWNING it, being micro managed to death, having a RD with zero influence OR motivation. Life is good.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The. Worst.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure why anyone is surprised by her leadership. Unless you're new to her region this is how it's always been.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This used to be such a good region with BH, JB, HV and JK...what the hell happened?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

joke of the company - what's next making flags

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No more hiding for the rsd in the pnw

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes you're once, twice, three times a lady...and I love you...yes I love you...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it at all concerning to senior leadership that SB has had a slew of reps leave recently?!!