Please join Class Action lawsuit against Abbott (Age Discrimination)

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by anonymous, Apr 17, 2016 at 12:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On April 22nd, 180 IT workers were laid off of which over 140 were over the age 40. If you look at your package, you can tally the numbers. You are entitled to sue Abbott based on age discrimination. Since this ratio is over 50%, you should contact Sara Blackwell and join the class action lawsuit based on age discrimination. The cost for you to file for this is less than $40. As of now, there are 28 Abbott workers who have joined the lawsuit. Please join and don't miss your chances as time lines for filing are very short. The payout will be anywhere from $200K to $500K based on the numbers of filings. It doesn't matter whether you sign your package or not, call Sara today.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd pass on this one.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good, it means more money for those who sign up!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That could support you in a career change as well.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's no suit, and if there ever is it's a Snowballs chance in hell to win this one. Move on.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty soon your "Atlas" database will light up like a Christmas tree with hundreds of lawsuits....I am sure your Wipeshit folks will do the needfull to keep up with data retention and chain of custody!!...El Blanco the clown will fire Nancy B*&ch by the time the case is over!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know the Bell you're talking about as he is in our group being ousted on 4/22 along with me. He is a gentleman that has a tremendous heart especially for others. He is a dignified person that taught me the value of humility. You make fun of his issues with his weight but fail to realize that the man is suffering from Diabetes. Not only does he suffer from Diabetes his wallet suffers tremendously from the costs of the treatments. Abbott has a division for Diabetes called ADC and outside of the business folks of that division the employees, Doctors and Scientists would not appreciate your comments about Mr Bell and his courage to fight that nasty disease. That is not a comment a human would make, that kind of comment could only be made by an animal. I got your back Mr Bell so don't you worry, you are my coworker and best of all my dear friend. God speed to your health buddy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, Abbott PR is quick to try to deflect that one as my backing of Mr Bell is a Trident Nuke to your public relations efforts. You didn't try to deflect that when someone tied that to Deb. I don't agree with Deb and who she sides with but I would never go and attack her weight that has nothing to do with the issues at hand.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you better advise Satan that winter jackets are on sale now because hell is about to freeze over and that snowball is going to ram right through it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad you aren't throwing the snowball weakling. Nancy Rocks !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, is that the best you could do? What difference does it make when hell is frozen over? No rebuttal skills, no creative humor, no value. The people that I feel sorry for are the good employees that have to call the helpdesk and deal with Nancy's mess.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, is that the best you could do? I love Captain America so that's a compliment. If the boards are for losers why are you posting? Listen, the board serves as a platform for whistle blowers but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you wouldn't have the capacity to understand that. Next benchod please.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol I guess it's just me on here. I love America but I never was in military, never served my Country. I have strong political opinions,but I feel inadequate because I was scared to death of serving in Armed Forces. Lol

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're right, not joining the armed forces does make me feel inadequate but I probably would not have been of any use to the military as a soldier anyway other than a tunnel rat due to my short stature. Since I'm claustrophobic I would be useless again. I make up for that and serve the country by proudly paying my taxes and therefore support the costs of the military and the country which is better than being an outright mooch. I do appreciate that the armed forces of the US have kept us safe and I would never trash talk or disrespect the armed forces of the US. I have never in my life seen an armed tank moving in battle or the field of battle in a war (Other than the TV) and for that I thank and appreciate the US military. Now politicians and politics are a different story and I do have a right to my opinion about that. Be certain that I would never demand sending the US military to needless wars for the benefit of corporate profits or advocate for any wars for that matter, I didn't serve so my opinion does not count in those matters. I may sound like a hippie but I truly like peace and prosperity for all.

P.S. I did sign my selective service card when I was 18. If there is to be a draft for war in the future I will not dodge it and I'll do the best I can.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree ! The guy isn't throwing. He's cowering and quiet. They Don't work here either.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$200-$500K ? It's more like $0 Take that to the bank !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Douche Nozzle Alert. Hey Uri, NO SPACES AFTER THE PUNCTUATION MARK!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Americans do not cower out when faced with adversity nor do they run from injustice. We face it head on. That is what defines us and that is what makes us great.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post was spot on, the helpdesk is in shambles.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another mindless thread!