PIP's for Hospital and CVAS Reps?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2012 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am hearing that a ton of hosp/cvas reps are being put on PIP's because of our bullshit sales data is not capturing what's being written for Brilinta. Is this true? Are the asshole RSD's now using this tactic? Desperation is a sad thing to behold. There's only one word to describe this company and that's PATHETIC!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the same thing here, Im on West coast, I think they have been instructed to do so and when it comes time they will can those on PIP's so they wont have to deal with severance etc.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people on pips still get a severance !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can negotiate a "mutual consent" package. This amounts to an unannounced layoff so the sorry management bastards at AZ can avoid paying severance. I bet there is going to be a lot of us that will have wished we would have self identified now! Firing people based on false data! What a company! I am now dedicated to lying about at least 50% of all my calls PER DAY from now on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CVAS and Hospital reps are NOT getting along. In some areas they all hate each other. It is pretty bad. I don't know, but this could be why the PIPS are rumored, CVAS wants to go in hospitals and Hospital reps don't want them there.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CVAS should keep their asses out of hospitals, plain and simple! Fuck AZ and their stupid ass PIP's! The data is shit and they know it! I dare them to put me on a PIP!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It works both ways. CVAS people don't want hospital reps in the offices.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What...? You mean that the elite hospital force can't sell our great new drug???Shocker!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry. Once the overlays are in place, all will be good. Haha, stupid AZ doesn't know WTf they're doing.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really don't want to go in hospitatls but I have one that I work with that does not bother to go into the hospitals and do their job......

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They haven't "done their job" in recent years and they are afraid others will see what has gone on for so long. Not their fault totally because access is poor in some areas and there was not much to sell. Marching orders are: CVAS goes into hospitals. If you can't be a team player you should probably find another place to hide.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

reduced severance. Not the standard.

As I recall, PIP'ed out is half of the "reduction in sales force" severance.

It IS on the HR1 site. Look it up.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And just what do you think the "overlays" are there for?

To help sell or to provide feedback to RSD as to work ethic of current PSs's?

My bet is "to provide feedback..."

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Translation: your useless, lazy fat ass was put on a PIP and now you want to cry and seek revenge anonymously. Your sweet gig is almost over porky.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be doing well so congrats but do you really think that the data capture is good ?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know of 3 reps that got a PIP this week. What's really funny is that 2 of them are going to second interviews next week for different jobs! Who gives a shit what these AZ management assholes do anyway! Just file complaints with the EEOC as soon as it happens. It may not do any good, but what the hell.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How bout the Ocean reps in our Cardiology clinics? Mine is very good, and I would rather have this person.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The plan was always for the CVAS to stay in offices and hospital to stay in the buildings.

It seems the RSDs and DSMs and ASD have changed that plan to their detriment.

CVAS is primary care. They think all you have to do is deliver a message and the sun will start shining again.

MT thinks the same thing. So DH will think the same thing. The louder the message, the more often, the higher the share, and of course minus the risk.

The brand team is naive and the managers are panicking.

They didn't want to listen when they were told before launch. What goes around, comes around.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha, oh mighty hospital rep! CVAS may be primary care but we are primary care with the relationships you don't have!!! LOL. What a joke!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you guys ever tried a resume distribution service? I was doing some research on google and saw Medmarket Connect and Sales Resume Blaster come up. Just wondering if you have ever tried a sales resume distribution service before?