pipeline, lol

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Oct 23, 2016 at 1:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is there any other company with 4000+ employees that has only 1 drug in their entire pipeline? WTF!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well technically we have 2, although the AD drug failed it's pivotal and has no chance of hitting end points on remaining trials.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no pipeline. None, 0, nada. A reorg is coming. Otsuka and Takeda, are more and more controlling of what we do, and don't do. ASM's seem panicky, and have become totally big pharma in their management style. Everybody I talk to is looking to leave as fast as they can. They have already lost a lot of good reps. This was bound to happen. Anytime a company rigs a bonus plan, it sends a signal to all in sales, and that is we can't afford to pay you honestly on your sales. I can remember when everyone was excited to be onboard. Meetings were actually fun, now all it centers around is role playing, because they have nothing else for us. Oh well, it was fun for a little while.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They posted a position in Jacksonville Florida several times in the last two years. I have multiple presidents club awards and several years experience in the psych/neuro field. No response at all has ever been given. That is one fucked up organization.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they found someone with more awards than you. Don't take it personal. There are 100 people wanting the job you want. Most get screened out. Good luck in your future endeavors

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry about it. You don't want for LunTurd anyway. The RD is an idiot and there is no pipeline, it's a sinking ship.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard a rumor Trintellix study on Adult ADHD failed. Any confirmation?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, could not beat placebo

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep failed. That's what now, 3 failed programs in less than 2 years (Desmo, idalopirdine, expanded Trin indications)?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah a "pipeline" has appeared on the Lu website... Trin has bombed, idalopyridine.. Probably gonna bomb the other phase III.. Bex is add on and Otsukas drug...interesting times ahead

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The schiz drug is the only "new" drug listed. The Alz drug is dead. There is nothing else but possible "new indications". Tell me nothing is going to happen to the salesforce next year!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think I read here that LU is a sitting duck for takeover, but how can that work if its a foundation?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post a link to the article.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it's more likely that the foundation concludes that the company has failed (as most eventually do) and it is time to carve it into pieces and sell everything. Remember the pharma company is only 1 of 3 branches of "Lundbeck"

As far as a take over, the pharma company would need to have something of value and felt to be currently undervalued so that some return on investment could occur. But what do we have: no pipeline except pre human IP, struggling psych drugs we don't exclusively own, orphan neuro drugs with limited time left until LOE. The list goes on.

It will be very interesting to see what happens. Something transformational will occur in the near future, that's for sure!