Physician Office Sales Rep

Discussion in 'Medline' started by Anonymous, Apr 29, 2013 at 4:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That might make Medline a decent place to work again.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any advice for considering a brand new territory for this role?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What market?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever you are smoking, please pass that to me.
    There isn't a chance you are going to make 200k.

Average is 70-85.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: medline wound care rep lawsuit

Does anyone know about a lawsuit former reps have filed for back pay, lost pay, etc... If so, I have a ton of information they will need plus I want in.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

new PC reps make around 50-80 and a car. Basically you run around and dump prices on consumables. Medline not too good so that's what you can do. Offer low price. The future is big customers, low profit, no product selling, managing contracts. Companies aren't going to pay you big bucks for that. Medline product quality is poor, but the coupon clippers don't care. service is average to poor, so expect complaints. there isn't any career growth. There aren't layers of management. customers don't know who medline is, so that's a bit of a battle. pc market is going to the hospital and profit will go lower and lower. remaining 25% of docs will struggle to survive and all distributors will want that 25%, leading to profit decline. Low profit in a high cost to serve market. Cardinal exited the market. McKesson buying growth and dominant, Schein second but buying into vet more and more and little companies are doomed. all companies are dumping commissions. goodbye to commissions. Low profit, low service, big customers, no product selling. Sounds like the hospital business. PC market is going down the toilet at least how it has been. you can thank Obamacare and cuts in doc reimbursements.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you need to do your homework. McKesson does billions outside the hospital. What does medline do? I'll bet less than 75 million outside the hospital. McKesson is a fortune 500 company in the top 20, whats medline-not even on the list. They sell more rx in the hospital than you sell in all of your company. Seriously?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone provide an update? I assume with disposables in high demand during pandemic times, what are physican office reps currently taking home per year after expenses (car etc)? Top end and low end range?