Phone screen

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jan 29, 2016 at 3:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did a phone screen yesterday while my wife shoveled snow. Hope I get the job so I can pay for my hair transplants.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How bout them Royals!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is everyone out of KC as bad as that psycho beeotch that was spawned on us?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My cock is gone!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prevail-ent

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CP: Please take down vulgar and immature posts. Thanks

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound very repressed and perhaps stressed out. If any of this is leading to unsafe driving habits, I suggest you reach out to Bobo's Driver Safety Training immediately!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah that poster better write a traction

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Ma-kine"

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On Fleek, Dude!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2016 prediction:

KK will continue to provide horrible leadership to her new BU and it will be noticeable right away.

The Great Sage Jaydini

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has to be the most unprofessional company out there as far as their interview process!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It all starts at the top. Unprofessional from the day they got here. Consider yourself lucky that you didn't get called back.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

woo woo woo stop the clock. I had my phone screen and now am waiting for face to face with 2 Dm's Mr. Hein and Mr. Kaplin. Any advice would be appreciated.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

woo woo woo stop the clock. I had my phone screen and now am waiting for face to face with 2 Dm's Mr. Hein and Mr. Kaplin. Any advice would be appreciated.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best advice would be just be yourself and what ever you do don't jump the shark.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So unprofessional, I've been waiting for WEEKS!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PrincetonOne is one of the most unprofessional organizations I have ever experienced. The recruiter had no idea what the position entailed- thus had no idea what past positions on the resume meant in relation. (Last week this recruiter was working at a retail establismhment.) Some people have received rejection letters in error. Never returns phone calls. Resumes lost. Emails never received. These people are a joke.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's Judge Wendy to you
    and my Princeton contact has been excellent. They only know what Shire tells them so you can't blame them for not having all the answers or not moving fast enough for you

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunch of r*****s over there. Especially Gary and Wendy.