pharmaceutical people

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Nov 8, 2015 at 9:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does merk have quality people on payrole? Good people or trample the other guy, cats, gossips and tale tellers? Hearing plenty about the quality of people in pharmaceuticals. How does it stack up here? Looking for a career change.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look somewhere else.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With spelling and grammar like yours you'd better look towards a career with Walmart..

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Walmart. Toys r Us. Starbucks. Jiffy Lube. Kentucky Fried, Hoggie Joe's :eek: Sounds like you might have a career connection for the poster.

No linguistic prowess needed for any of these gigs...just like at Merckola. ;)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems to me anyone entering these rep jobs can expect to meet some good and sometimes a very bad cast of characters.

The big problems ....competitive, hard driving types and the wicked and downright creepy. Types who relish in outdoing anyone in their radar. Some of the worst try to put the unknowing, hard working, good ol' Joe and Jane behind the 8 ball. Some ensure they alone can grab the ring or get the turf...

So for those just birthed yesterday.....or for those who don't pride themselves with cultivated street smarts....working these jobs can be a definite "proceed with caution."

Chime in if you've seen it all...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seen it all at HQ. Can only get ahead if your qualifications are backstabbing or throwing others under the bus. You don't get a job because of what you know, it's about WHO you know(know experience necessary!)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are still there I imagine you have learned which knife to use best. If you aren't there that is a good thing. I for one am tired of your lazyness and slothe.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too. These useless field people couldn't sweep floors in headquarters. They have zero skills and less ambition

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of the low things you hear about people doing is like reading a believe it or not. Bad reflection and when you hear about this it seems like this ship has people sleeping at the wheel.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am Joan at Dr Weldon's office. I haven't heard from you asking our choices for lunch. Please go to Ritzies and order lasagna, Greek salad and unsweetened tea. Need enough for 26 with leftovers to take home.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. I have worked at headquarters and in the field. You can find excellent, smart, productive people at both. You also can find self-centered, dumb losers at both. You want to know how to identify the losers? They are the ones who complain the most in your group. If you don't like your life, change it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like the ctls who roam the field with a reputation.

Princes and princesses who make complaining their MO...most of their reps cant wait to flee!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry we are going to change it for them. Most will be gone by the end of the first quarter.