Pfizer

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 12, 2015 at 1:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a minister, rabbi, and priest walked into a bar............

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bloomberg analyst Andrew Baum, however, doesn't believe a Pfizer-Glaxo union will materialize, suggesting "that [British] government resistance to preserve GSK as an independent listed company is materially higher than it was with [London-based] AstraZeneca."

UK will not let this happen.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ha haha hahahahha hahahahhahahaha:D

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would love a merger! two things would happen. 1. I am retained and get rid of my crappy DM. 2. I am severed and given a nice severance. It's all good! But it most likely won't happen.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

English politicians went ape shit when they went after AZ, vowing to stop Pfizer from taking over AZ. There is no way this merger will take place.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha ha hahahha haha hahhaha ;)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the Ha Ha guy: If only I knew who you were. I would bet you 10 to 1 the merger does not happen. I got 1K if your interested. This merger will not happen.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" If your interested......" ? My dear sir, if you don't know the difference between " your " and " you're " , you are no investment or financial whiz, and seem to be uneducated ! You should have said " If you are interested....." or " If you're interested......" ! Until then , it may be best for you to lay off posting for several years until you learn proper grammar. :eek:

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn. Another PR Boy "you're" post. Same drivel over and over again. Such a bore. Been posting the same stuff for years. I'd shoot myself my boss forced me to go troll a messaging board everyday

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you ever think that people are on this site just for kicks? That they may be typing a mile a minute? That grammar is not what they are worried about? If you were here, I'd kick 'YOUR" A$$!! Then I'd take all your lunch money and and place a wager. That GSK will not merge with Pfizer. You're welcome!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whether it's Pfizer or Novartis who buys, I'll sell when the stock hits $60. This company has been going nowhere for 5 or 6 years, I'd hate to be on the inside.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very poor sentence structure! Should have merged the two sentences, some thing like this. Then I'd take all your lunch money and and place a wager that GSK will not merge with Pfizer. You need to go back to school and get educated. But this is good practice, so keep it up!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1- " something " is ONE word Einstein......
    2- " and and " shows ignorance, not just a poor education ....
    3- never ever begin a sentence with " but " .........so sad !
    4- try again...... :D

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boringggggg. Distract distract distract. Let's talk grammar vs debating GSK because the latter is a disaster.

So pathetic watching your act on here. Amusing to see how desperate the company is to shut this place down.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is pathetic, is watching you in mortal pain and suffering, everyday bitch about the company. You can't do anything about it......you are just a salesman.

Most of us in your position, simply man-up, suck it in, and seek another job.....many times better pay, and a relaxed atmosphere compared to GSK.

Your type however, will continue to come back to play on this website, trying to make our great company look bad.

:rolleyes:

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great company. LOL How do you say that with a straight face?