Pfizer should be ashamed of itself - head quartering a flagship US company in the EU!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Nov 23, 2015 at 9:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I forgot to mention that this is why all politicians who say they created jobs are liars. At best, they defend a free enterprise system which will allow profiting to occur or they can ruin it. At the end of the day, it's up to us to take risks, invest capital, invent products and services and to make profits happen so jobs are then created as a by-product of risk taking.

Politicians usually screw this all up.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer is smart to base in Ireland, the U.S. Is tax hell.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe they plan on doing research on potatoes since nothing else seems to work

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm Irish and American. It's really hard to see any downside here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not original poster here: Earth - 4.5 billion years old. Eath has been warming for the last 10000 yrs. 50 glacial & interglacial events in the last 10 million years. CO2 is only about .03% of the amosphere. Water vapor is about 3% of atmosphere or 100 times more than water vapor - which makes water vapor the only significant "greenhouse" gas (one that can hold latent heat).
    93000yr eclectic - eliptical orbit and a 40000yr "wobble" on the earth's axis is what causes climate change (other than geological and astronomical events).

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go ahead clown, pick the one verse in Leviticus to fit your frame and ignore the other 123 rules. I bet you eat shrimp. I bet you work on Sundays. Death by stoning!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the downside is that Pfizer cares more about shareholders than patients or its own history. You shouldn't be able to take an iconic American company and turn it into an Irish company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like all public US corporations, Pfizer has a legal, fiduciary responsibility to shareholders. It's the law so off to Ireland we go.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's no law. It's disgusting. Pfizer is a slimy disgusting company to do this. And it's all about money, not the patients. Pfizer isn't even trying to spin this as a good thing for patients.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares about patients I'll take a profit any way I can get it. That's the name of the game. Stupid patients aren't our worry.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whooooahh -- seriously?
    Who do you think prescribes, pays for, dispenses, and takes Pfizer meds?
    And who do you think makes policy that allows Pfizer to operate?

I count 5 centers of influence here. So seems to me you might need to go back to Pfizer 101 training to get a clearer picture of how that profit you speak of is made.

Or are you just a stupid drug rep that shouldn't be our worry? Should we just fire you?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's all about putting more and more money in the pockets of major shareholders and executives. Nothing else matters. NOTHING.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surely you mean nothing else matters to the CEO and Senior Management and major shareholders, correct?

Yes it appears that way. Yes it appears that Pfizer is a scumbag sellout of a company who would acquire another company just so they can invert and save on taxes. And then fire a bunch of people and rinse and repeat the model.

Those of us taking Pfizer meds, prescribing Pfizer meds, and selling Pfizer meds think this merger is horse shit.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horse Shit would fall under Pfizer's Animal Health Division. That's a different discussion board. Please post there. Thank You.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, if you work for Pfizer, you are truly Pfucked, no matter where you're from...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And don't forget they are PFIRED

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now bring us some figgy pudding
    And a cup of good cheer
    We won't go until we get some