Pfizer should be ashamed of itself - head quartering a flagship US company in the EU!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Nov 23, 2015 at 9:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a sad day in America when a major US company becomes a major EU company.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every pharma company is in it to make money. I love the nose/ thumb up to Obama.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The US government needs to wise up and lower corporate taxes... Then they wouldn't have this problem!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First, this would never happen under a Republican administration.

Second, a missile hit the pentagon. Not a jet but a UN fired missile.

Third, global warming is a hoax propagated by a bunch of panty waisted libruls.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People like you make it harder and harder for me to vote republican. I guess you think the earth is only 5,000 years old too.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is all about shareholder value, that's what drives America! If there's an opportunity to create value by paying less tax, then shame on the US for overcharging. I am a Democrat too.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may want to notice that essentially all of pfizer upper management speak the Queens English. pfizer is an American company only in address location. If the U.S. wants to keep its companies in the U.S. then it should demand U.S citizens as corporate officers and then fix the tax code to be competitive with the rest of the world.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are more stuipd than a bucket of rocks.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since we will have less taxes to fund the country, let's cut Medicare reimbursement from 80% to 50% for your grandparents and other elderly relatives. That's all they have paid for anyway. Yes, I'm talking about your relatives. I don't plan to pay any extra taxes to make up for the shortfall created by Pfizer so your relatives need to tighten their belts.

What is it with you idiots? Pfizer paying lower taxes means some programs don't get funded unless others pay higher taxes. Pfizer has more money than it can spend. It can easily afford to pay taxes. It's a real betrayal for Pfizer to skip out on paying their fair share.

People are dumb as rocks.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you know that he is just trolling?

just like the donald is doing to the republican party electorate.

all according the script to assure a hillary victory next november.

believe dat.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

try to deflect but search your feelings - you know that you believe a missile hit the pentagon, that the UN hides NWO tanks in the woods and that JFK was killed by the CIA

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't blame Pfizer one bit for the move to Ireland to save on taxes! It's THE most American thing I can think of! The federal gov. is a slime pit of waste and corruption, with an insatiable appetite for OUR money! We ova e the highest corporate tax rate n the world, so kudos to Pfizer management for saving their shareholders money!!

By the way, I don't work for Pfizer nor Allergen. Besides, if the traitor known as Hillary is against it, it must be a wonderful thing for America!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo! Pfizer is greedy. If they can afford Hospira and now this Allergan merger, they can afford the tax.

It's a sad day when an iconic AMERICAN COMPANY becomes an Irish company and lots of Americans will lose their jobs because of this.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These US companies relocating their Corporate HQ overseas to avoid higher tax as scapegoat will eventually come back in the USA. Time will tell. Nothing is permanent is this world.
    There's no place like home.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...and did you notice in the M&A call that very little was said about how the Allergan merger would benefit patients? They said it, but gave no specifics. But they did tell you multiple times how it would increase shareholder value!

What value does this merger have for Pfizer's customers? What value does it create for the United States?

The M&A call just made Pfizer look greedy & it's likely to make the drug industry as a whole look even worse.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Betrayal??? Do you actually know anything about business? It's not a companies job to create the laws, it's their job to work within the current laws. That's what they are doing. And it really is a merger-- Allergan will own
    45% of the company

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i thought jfk was killed by cosa nostra?

or were they lowest bidder on the contract?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it is great! Pfizer saves a ton of money like any good company would do. They do what is best for them. The U.S. loses all of the revenue so the Dems will either sock working people to pay with higher taxes for all of the "wanted programs" ha ha ha. Or do without the programs. They gave it to Obama big time and so will other companies.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let's make this country great again.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's appalling that they will no longer be an American Company. This could make me vote for Trump.