Pfizer sales rep murder vs concealed carry permit

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2014 at 7:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please...you are entitled to your own opinion just not your own facts. You want to move the good ol USA to near the bottom of the list you are quoting ?

The latest data (the stuff Obama just quoted) shows 70% of "gun deaths" are suicides. If you exclude the highest crime areas in the country (ie, Detroit, LA,Washington DC) all which have been under Democrat domination for the last 50 years, you drop the rate to 4th from the bottom. Wall off the ghettos of the big cities (it's just too hard to build a wall on the southern border). Just remove the predominately "black" perpetrators and look at the data again.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are these ghettos the same places where reps are car-jacked regularly, thus necessitating the need for the Tech 9 under the seat?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. "your" so stupid? Definition of irony, right there. Go back to your 4th grade teacher and dump over her trash can. She failed you.
    2. Read Don Quixote. That other poster was right. "Tilting (or jousting) at windmills" is a well-known idiom. Well, it's well known in most places, with the obvious exception of the glorious Pfizer field force.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager is the greatest deterrent to any meaningful contact with other humans. Who needs a gun when I ride with this putz?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I'm not the only one that has a manager that is not allowed behind the front desk? What a life they lead, eh? They must lie their asses off when they describe their "coaching", especially since (at least where I am) so few are allowed to actually SEE the interaction.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To those who say that the company won't find out unless you use it. What if you get pulled over for a traffic infraction, aren't you supposed to tell the officer you're carrying a weapon? And would he put that in his report? Just curious

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's pretty simple. CCW goes to officer with license and registration. Offer to let him control the weapon for the duration of the stop. It's a lawful carry and not part of the stop. Be very polite keep your hands on the wheel. Sugn the ticket. And be on your way. No reason for it to be on the ticket or report.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there was thermite in both towers - jet fuel can't melt steel - Sandy Hook was a hoax, so was Orlando. False flag I tell you. Open your minds and let the truth sink in.