Pfizer sales rep murder vs concealed carry permit

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2014 at 7:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2A
    "A well regulated militia[ being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

So what part of this rather clear sentence by TJ doesn't make sense?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you mean by a factor of 100.

100 gun deaths per 1,000,000
    1 death by 3000lb missiles (car) per 1,000,000

so why are we not restricting guns? a gun weighs 1 lb and does more than 100x the amount of deaths by 3000lb car. whoa!!!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know why we don't have common sense gun restrictions. The NRA owns every Republican politician and they put words into the mouths of every American citizen. Only immigrants to this country have the brains to see through the NRA BS and reject the American gun worship culture.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liar

34000 deaths by auto in 2013
    33000 deaths by gun in 2013

There are tons of safety "restrictions" on both autos and guns. There are many criminal laws allegedly to protect us from the misuse of both autos and guns. Crazy people can buy autos anywhere and anytime but not guns from dealers.

There's no 3 day wait period to buy a gun. Both autos and guns are stolen by criminals. Kids steal their family cars and guns. Both should be locked up which is a legal restriction only for guns.

Tell that parade going crowd in Kansas that cars aren't deadly weapons because they are registered requiring licensing and a driver's test, but that guns are bad and evil and need to be registered. (Which is a joke and protects no one)

Just face it, you're really a racist afraid of guns getting into black men's hands and love abortion because it was initially designed to curb the black undesirable population. Just ask your leftarded Supreme Court Injustice Ginsburg.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last time I checked guns have no restrictions built into them like cars have built into them. Please point out where I am wrong?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just when I thought I'd figured it out, I'm enlightened! If you hadn't told me I'm a "racist afraid of guns getting into black men's hands", I would have never come to that conclusion on my own.

Never.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are confusing restrictions placed on people with restrictions placed on an object. I thought you were smarter than that.

It really doesn't matter what you think or say the tide is turning and most people I talk agree we will be gun free in America in 15-20 years anyway. The days of mass shootings are indeed self limiting.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't want guns in most people's hands whether black, hire, blue, purpl, etc. most Americans are ignorant dumb-fucks who shouldn't be allowed to own a car let alone a weapon!!!! Seriously, you dumb fuckers like watching the Kardashians, need I say more.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are deluded and misinterpret everything. I knew you aren't smart enough but I post for the intelligent people reading this thread.

LOL! A gun free America? Now, you're truly insane.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never happen! Too many states would never endorse an amendment. Please review the Bath school massacre before reposting.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are deluded and misinterpret everything. I knew you aren't smart enough but I post for the intelligent people reading this thread.

LOL! A gun free America? Now, you're truly insane.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your confession is not elightening. I knew it all the time. Couching it in sarcasm doesn't matter. You are a racist living in fear.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You "knew it all the time"? If so, there's need to enlighten anyone outside of your world view. You already know it all! Your grasp of the obvious is overwhelming.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read some polling data. every year the amount of pro-gun people are losing out to anti-gun people. This trend will make anti-gun people in the majority in about 15-20 years. This means we will finally get rid of these things soon. Americans have proven themselves time and time again they are too irresponsible to own guns. The majority will see to it to correct those mistakes. The SC made a bogus ruling and we are waiting to stock the court with 6 reasonable people to re-try a gun case. Once this happens then the correct interpretation will stand and we will finally have a better America. You can whine about this fact as long as you want but the tide is turning anyway.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More lies. Great tactic though. You leftards learn well from Hitler and Alinsky. Keep lying and lying until the stupid masses finally think it's true.

FYI, very responsible gun owners will fight to the death, likely yours and your ilk, if you try to take their guns away. Let that sink in a while, leftard. This is a truth you better take into account.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please, I'm sure a few days in the pokey will soften you up to give your guns to the government. Ask Kim Davis. I will bet you a good wager that when the time comes you will surrender them - it's easy to act all tough on an anonymous chatboard but when push comes to shove are you seriously going to leave your family and friends and go to jail or, worse, risk being shot like David Kuresh? I think not. BTW, when all else fails I guess reference Hitler?!?! Good retort out of left field that shows how out of touch you are.

Guns are NOT the future my friend. Too much senseless death for the oublic to handle. Oh, remember Jeb Bush tanked in the polls the very next day he said "stuff happens" to being asked about the OR shooting. That is, supporting a gun culture will not get you elected anymore.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe in whatever tofu-eating, salad-tossing, imbecilic lefty crap-ole you live in, but where I live, responsible gun owners will always exercise their constitutional rights. Go ahead and try to amend the constitution. Most of you fruity left-wing twins all hang out in California or NY, plenty more states are populated by decent, law-abiding, God-fearing Americans who will defeat your silly childish notions.

Seems to me the only folks that are scared of guns are libtards. Go ahead and let the illegals and gang bangers rale and murder your friends and family. My family will remain safe under the blanket of security that our home arsenal and our extensive firearms training provides. Maybe you should've manned up and joine duh Marine Corps like I did when I was 18. I'm sure like Obama you were just too damn busy getting high and prancing around some overrated left-wing liberal arts college a.k.a. brainwashing compound...

Good luck taking my guns, the entire local sheriff's department goes duck hunting with me & my kids! Bwahahahahaha!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeebus H Christ, can you lay off the steroypical invectives. You might be responsible to own a gun but in no way are most everyone else is. There are just way too much murder by gun to allow all people to have them. I think it modest to go the way of Australia. Seems pretty simple really or if nothing is done then unfortunately the SC will overturn the notion of individual gun ownership. By saying nothing can be done means that in the future they all will be banned, whether you like that fact or not it is the way of America's future.

While you were in the Marines at 18, I chose college at 18. Why say that there is something wrong with this -I don't lampoon armed services at all. I appreciate your sacrifices to protect us. Unlike you I am able to respect people I disagree and not say that going college is worthless. I guess I must have learned that in college. However, just because you chose service don't for one second think I disparage it, you asshole. I have plenty of people in my family that serve and one has served 2 tours in Iraq so don't enter into an area of stereotypical bullshit.

Too many unrestricted guns = too much death (10 per 100,000 people). Either this numb gets to 1 per 100,000 like Australia or it will become completely banned like Europe and then it will be next to zero. You're choice. Maybe you should start lobbying your hunting buddies into more gun restrictions. If you need help, ask me and I can give you some good web sites to help you convincing your friends.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go ahead and let the illegals and gang bangers rale and murder your friends and family.
    You are deluding yourself if you think this is the only problem when gun deaths occur. Was it an national or gang-banger who killed 19 first graders in CT?!?! You are terribly ignorant. Let me guess, you have FAUX news on 24/7 at your household too?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fact: Homicides were falling beforethe Australian firearm ban, matching a global downward trend in most industrialized countries. However, non-firearm homicides are relatively stable in Australia.

Fact: Crime has been rising since enacting a sweeping ban on private gun ownership. In the first two years after Australian gun-owners were forced to surrender 640,381 personal firearms, government statistics showed a dramatic increase in criminal activity. 33 In 2001-2002, homicides were up another 20%. 34

From the inception of firearm confiscation to March 27, 2000, the numbers are:

Firearm-related murders were up 19%Armed robberies were up 69%Home invasions were up 21%

The sad part is that in the 15 years before the national gun confiscation:

Firearm-related homicides dropped nearly 66%Firearm-related deaths fell 50%

Fact: Gun crimes have been rising throughout Australia since guns were banned. In Sydney alone, robbery rates with guns rose 160% in 2001, more than in the previous year. 35

Fact: A ten year Australian study has concluded that firearm confiscation had no effect on crime rates. 36 A separate report also concluded that Australia’s 1996 gun control laws “found [no] evidence for an impact of the laws on the pre-existing decline in firearm homicides” 37 and yet another report from Australia for a similar time period indicates the same lack of decline in firearm homicides. 38

Fact: Despite having much stricter gun control than New Zealand (including a near ban on handguns) firearm homicides in both countries track one another over 25 years, indicating that gun control is not a control variable. 39